The background

There's always that one boy. The one in your home town ,you knew each other and talked on occasion. Even though you consider him a friend you always knew you liked him deep down far down ,you knew he was perfect not for you but for your brain ,he was the blueprint .The one that set the bar the funny guy to made you laugh the one that wasn't afraid of telling the truth no matter the damage ,he is the one you wanted but never got so you go for someone worse . But little did you know the guy lays at night thinking of how your the hometown girl ,the one that friend zoned him the girl that understood and listened the one that always laughed and smiled ,would take the truth no matter how harsh the one that left and never came back ,he laid in bed and listen to music the kind that makes you sad but the sad that makes you think of what you could've had ,you were his home town girl and he was your home town boy. He was tall and had the type of body that looked normal but once he flexed or stretched you could see the muscles that always hide beneath his baggy shirt and cargo pants. he has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and he seemed to be interested in anything and everything the town in a whole didn't like. His name was chase, which is funny because I have always chased a dream that we would be together.