CH 1

' The male Kaeya liked this girl. But why did he kill her? After his cruel actions, he looked at his hands and kept insulting himself. " idiot. idiot. idiot. " he kept repeating in his head. He held the female he loved but now was lifeless in his arms running his hands through her hair. '

Y/n was sitting in her pajamas, hair tucked in a bun, and was eating chips. They were currently writing a story that hasn't been published yet. As they kept trying to think of a scene that happened in their dream to write down, they wondered.

' why would someone kill another person they would love ? '

They shrugged it off continuing what they were writing. How does Y/n create a story? Well, they have the weirdest dreams. They write down stories that happened in their dream. Fascinating isn't it? It's strangely weird how the dreams feel similar to them though.

-------------------------------------

" The winner of the 2021 book contest is.... Y/n L/n!! The book Strangely Addicted has sold off world wide!! The book is available in all languages! Man, the book seems really good, I should give this one a go. " A host of a book award or contest chanted.

" Y/n, a young author at 20 has already won 20 book awards! What else can this amazing author do? "

Y/n smiled at the audience standing up to the stage.

" Hello, I'm Y/n L/n, the author of Strangely Addicted. I was really surprised when this book got really famous since I thought it wasn't much to fill up people's imaginations. I'm glad that most of you guys enjoyed it! I'll try my best as always to keep feeding you all, all sorts of books I can create ! " Y/n smiled at the crowd bowing.

The audience started clapping and cheering while Y/n started to walk off stage.

" Soooo, how does it feel being famous? " A friend/security guard walked near Y/n escorting them.

" Honestly, I don't even know Taehyung, " Y/n giggled softly as they sat back in their seat looking at their award.

-

(at their home) Y/n placed their new book award on a shelf smiling proudly, then glanced at aphoto of their family.

" Mom, Dad, look! I got a new award! " They picked up the family photo and brushed some dust off of it. Sometimes Y/n had crazy dreams where they murdered their family out of curiosity which obviously is foolish. Their family sadly died in a plane crash that was going to Korea sadly. Y/n moved on quickly though, knowing that things like this happen.

Other than that, Y/n has a good life as you see. They live in an ordinary house, have ordinary friends, and basically have an ordinary life. Yes, they work as an author but that's not their main or actual job. They work as a teacher in the Elementary school. They enjoy their life. But what they question is their dreams. Repeating again, they always feel similar to the dreams, as if they were actually there. That's why they started to write their dreams as books. But what is that feeling? Should they feel it?

~

The next chapters will have your kpop boys don't worry lmao.