01→𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃

Tell her it was his fault? No not at all, he'll just forget you and him ever happen and disappear from your life. He didn't want you to hate him, after all he did to you. You might not ever want to talk to him, why doesn't he just disappear from your life? Yeah that'll be good for you.

 You might not ever want to talk to him, why doesn't he just disappear from your life? Yeah that'll be good for you

𝙒𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER 1

❝PASSWORD❞

IT HAD BEEN A HOUR NOW SINCE THE DOCTOR AND THE BOY CAME, you wondered if they were ever gonna come back. Just as you thought about that a group of people came in. The boy included, "hello" one of them waved at you, a smile on his lips. 

You waved back, confused. "Um, hi?" you stared at them confused. "I'm sorry-who are you people" you asked, your head titled a little. You hear a a faint gasp come from a girl with curly hair. "We're family," the guy said with a smile, his eyes a little watery. "I'm sorry" you whispered to them. 

You felt sorry, how they stared at you. Tears in their eyes, you truly were. You never saw these people in your life before. You were so confused, why were they here? First of all why were you here?

"I'm your dad, remember? Pops?" the guy told you, kneeling down at your level as you were in the bed. "Dad? I have a dad?"

"Yes" he smiled at you, and grabbed your hand. Holding it, in his hands. "I'm sorry, but why am I here?" you asked them. They all stayed silent, until one of them spoke.

He looked old, like the boy who was here early. "You're here because you got-"

"hit by a train" the boy interrupted the man. The guy looked back at the boy. Almost like a confused, surprised look. The stared at each other for a moment, until one a girl spoke up. "Y/n!" she called out your name and walked up to you. "Yes?"

"I'm Sarah, we are best friends. Ever since you moved here. I hope we become friends again" she gave you a smile. Which you randomly smiled back.

Weird?

You thought as you looked at her. "Look at over their is-" she pointed at the boy earlier.

"your friend" he finished her sentence. She gave him a look of "really?" And she shot her a glare. I stared the them confused, as they shot glances at each other.

They must be dating

You thought as you looked back at the other people. "Okay, well I'm Andy, I'm Jacob's dad" he told you with a smile. You nodded and looked at the people again. "Okay well how long have I've been here?" you asked them