Another Different Ending

The universe is a circle because the people say you can never stop loving someone and one must think that even if you do stop loving them, it won't stay that way for a very long if anytime at all.

                                                  The world's glorious and beautiful creature stands tall with the brightest mind.His skin and eyes look absolutely alloring in the sunlight.His skin turns the perfect glowing golden brown as perfect as ever yet even as her feelings grew stronger,she steadily repressed and felt as though her love would never be confessed with a purpose behind it like happily ever after. Maybe it was time to give it up and by all means she would if she could but love and all the fluttery feelings that come with it are far stronger than any physical force to exist.He wanders around her mind as if he were something that by nature belonged in her brain.It is almost as if fate unsealed the envelope that was meant to remain open yet something made it impossible for the envelope to be used. To put something in it and mail it away to a far off place from which it would then be sent through a hot air balloon through the heavens and go up so high and far away that it would burst into the most violent flames as if representing the movie playing in her heart ever since she had first seen him. She could never see herself loving anyone else, ever. On into infinity, she would care for him even though he never even knew of her existence and much much less the love for him that she kept sewn up inside her. Unfortunately that is exactly where it would stay. Because no one else would take the time to listen to how much she loved the young man and he would never feel the heat of her secret admiration because his attention will always be directed elsewhere.She imagined herself walking along a bridge, a bridge in the sky. The warm air made her heart glow with flying sparks. 

              The wind blew lightly from time to time. The moon, big, bright, and beautiful made the night even more perfect.She was there. That's when she thought that absolutely nothing could make it better.But suddenly in the distance she spotted someone walking towards her, on the bridge that she had created herself. Who could this invader be and how did they find this discrete location? Finally they were getting a little bit closer and then she was able to see his face. His amazing,wondrous face. The young gentleman that she wished to hold and to love was no longer physically distant.He was not even two feet away. He gazed deeply into her soulful eyes as he grabbed her hand,kissed it and proceeded down the bridge. She found herself astounded as now she could openly take in the same air as he did and she almost could not contain her feelings and emotions and the words she wanted to use for what seemed like an eternity of loving and wanting this perfect non-human from a distance. A sad and sorrowful distance. He told her that his heart could hear her heart calling out to him.He said that his skin told him that there was someone staring when he was unaware.He explained that at the beginning of feeling and hearing the notions through his body he wanted to take his power and use it to make her feel like this about someone else because it annoyed him that the girl he longed for, looked towards another male and he figured it unfair that these odd and evil triangles and circles of loving confusion existed and that it was affecting him so greatly. 

                                     He expressed that he was appreciative to have found a young woman as herself so patient to hold him yet with so many hot bubbling lava-like emotions and thoughts burning her body up into a puff of lovely smoke. After what would be three hours, on this bridge built a few miles from the nearest star to the moon against the elegant and empty yet rich blackness of space, he said that he had to kiss her goodbye. He said that the good part was that he got to kiss her but the bad part is that he would have to leave her. So he didn't. He took her with him to his glorious home in the most charming of recently solitudinous cities. When they went inside she immediately noticed the chandelier and how it made his eyes sparkle even more than they did naturally. He said that he would give her the grand tour in a couple of hours or so but then she wondered what would be taking place until then. He gave her the most intriguing glare as he approached the grand staircase.