trickery

kegayama pov:

"WAKE UP BOYS WERE HEEERE!" Why does Tanaka always have to be so loud. I opened my eyes and before I woke up I felt something on my shoulder well my arm, but anyway I looked down and saw Hinata's fluffy orange hair I wanted to grab it, so I slowly reached for it until he started to wake, up I quickly moved my hand away "morning hinata were here" "huh oh ok "huuuuuuuuawhngn" OMFG THAT YAWN WAS SO CUTE JESUS CHRIST!! We all walked off the bus of course me and hinata were last off, but that didnt really matter, all that mattered right now was vollyball and how cu- I shook my head, Focus I slapped my cheeks VOLLYBALL focus on vollyball!

Hinata pov:

I looked at kageyama with a red face it was so obvious I dont know how he hasn't noticed yet maybe yachi can help me figure out what to do about this "HEY YACHI!" she looked at me and ran toward me "wassup hinata, whatchya need!" "Can we talk somewhere more private?" "Yea su-" I grabbed her wrist and dragged her behind a building, "ok what do u want to talk about?" "Well ok so I think I have a crush." "OMG A CRUSH ON WHOOO!?!?!?" "YACHI be quiet I dont want them to hear!" Wait your crush is here?" "Wh-wha no-no you know what i give up you'll find out anyway you always do but anyway yea its.. I-its kakeyama..." "oh yes I saw that a mile away" I felt a REALLY TALL person behind me 'pls let that not be kageyama pls pls pls" I turned my head and saw a blonde boy with dumb stupid glasses behind me and of course yamauchi standing with him. "Ypuve gotta be kidding me" "hinata are you ok?" "YUP GREAT YACHI! Ok tsukishima what do u want in order for you not to tell him" "oh nothing I just like knowing things I'm not supposed to heh~, come on yamauchi let's go." "Are u fucking kidding me right now this is dumb why does he have to be so just- UGGH WHATEVER" "hinata do u still wanna continue our conversation or no-" "OF COURSE I WANT TO FINISH IT I cant get his ho- I mean him out of my dumb stupid brain," "haha hinata is not bad it's good hes in your head the team ships u guys very much y'all are so cuuute together u should ask him out! on the Bus it looked like he didnt mind you sleeping on him" "idk yachi" "well either you can wait or speak up now ur choice, but we should probably get back" "yes your right let's go" we both walked back with the others.

Kageyama pov:

I wonder what yachi and hinata were talking about, with my luck they probably weren't talking more like kis- "Tsuki stop not now" huh what the hell I looked behind me seeing tsuki pinning yamauchi to a wall over by one of the cabins toward the woods. WHAT THE HELL tsukishima is GAY did not see that coming welp the more ya know. "HEY KAGAY-!!" I turned around and saw hinata fall on his face I ran towards him "hinata u ok pay attention dumbass ur gonna ruin you pretty fa-" OMG I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT "I mean your gonna hurt yourself" "uh a-year ik ate you ok ?" I covered my mouth with my hand and face was probably bright red by now he reached out and grabbed my arm his hand are so small and soft I wanna kiss him so bad ahhh nnghn, why me. "Yea I'm fine let's go. We both walked next to tsukishima, I looked up at him and smirked then walked ahead,

Tsukishima pov:

What the hell was that? why did he do that? Did he see? Did he hear? DOES HE KNOW? I'd so what is he planning?  WTF!?!? "tsuki are you ok?" "I looked down at yamauchi "w-what oh yea I'm fine" "o-ok"

No pov:

They all arrived at the cabins there were A LOT "OK EVERYONE COME IN CLOSE!" everyone walked to coach ukai "ok since the cabins have bunks we were gonna have bunk partners so pick ur partners kageyama looked down at the orange boy who was standing next to him, *cough* "hinata do you wanna be my bunk partner?" Kakeyama said nervously

Hinata's POV:

Is kakeyama really asking ME play it cool I smiled "of course kags" "kags?" "Oh uh I kind made a nickname for you if that's ok, if you dont like it I wont ca-" "no it's fine I like it" "oh good let's go put our stuff away"  "OH GUYS WAIT before you all go to the cabins were gonna have a practice with nekoma around 1 or 2 I'll let you know the specific time, alright you can go now" nekoma that's means I get to see KENMA YAY!! I had a big smile on my dumb face kegayama stopped in his tracks, "hinata?" No one was really around they all were in there cabins  except me and kags "yea Kags what's up?" He got really close to my face "do you like Yachi?" What kinda question is THAT "what we no girls are icky at least sexually or romantically anyway but they can be good friends wh-" he put his hand on the side of my face and his thumb on my lower lip as he was ab to kiss me he swerved and whispered in my ear "good." He stood back up straight and walked away. WTF WAS THAT YOUR JUST GONNA PRET- ohhh I see what hes doing well two can play that game.