Finding Lucky

Tasha POV

  One day I went to a special cow auction to buy more cows for the farm with my family. When I walked I went to the pin were they normally keeps the bottle baby cows with no mom so you have to bottle feed it. When I get there I see a gray colored  baby cows but its head is too big for a normal baby cow so there had to be something wrong with it and I see that it was a little girl.

 I walk up next to her on the outside of the pine and look into her eyes it was like love at first sight. I knew right then and there that I had to have her and help her and find out what is wrong with her. Also when I looked into her eyes it looks like she was a little blind too bur not a lot yet.

My parents walked over to me to see what I was looking at. I told them that I really want the little gray baby cow that I had to have her to save and help her. They said they will try and buy her when the auction starts and she comes in. Then they say we have to go get a seat because the auction was about to start. I walk over and say buy to the baby cow.

When I find we find our seats the auction started and the first cow that came in was the baby cow that I wanted so bade. The auction person said that she had water in the brain and she was going blind. They started asking $20 for her and someone bided for her then my dad did. It when up to $40 between my dad and the other person, then my dad bitted to $50 and the person looks at me and then to my dad and says you can have her I can see that your daughter really wants her and I know she will go to a good home.

I was the happiest person in the world I started getting so excited. When the auction was over we got 3 adult cows and my baby cow. When we were allowed to go get and see are cows and bought. I ran all the way to the pin with my new cows in it. I claimed over the fences and when strait over to my new baby cow.

My dad ask the vet there would give her shots to help keep her from getting sick because she looked only about 3 days old. The vet said he would not give her any shots because she won’t last a day, you would be wasting your money on her.

So we just loaded her in the trailer with the other cows then we started to drive to our house with the cows.

I hope you like me and my cow Lucky’s story so far.