Author's Note

Hi everyone!

This is my very first post on Wattpad and I'm thrilled to get this proses started. I've been contemplating on whether or not I should do this and ended up just going with it. 

I've written for a while now but never have I made my work public before until now. I am not about to post any of my old work on here so I decided to let the community choose the future of my stories.

I know everyone has their own preferences and opinions so I wanted to test if mine would get any traction and thus "Future Stories" is here. This book will stay up on my profile as a way to get all your opinions on whether I should write the story or not. I'm a rather open minded person so if you do like my idea but want to add some changes to it then I am open to suggestions.

Also some if these ideas are what I wish I could find on Wattpad myself and haven't yet so if any authors reading this find something they like, please feel free to contact me and we can discuss me handing the copyright over to you for publishing. 

~

How this book works 

1. Each chapter is a synopsis of what I had in mind for the novel/story.

2. The name of the chapter would be the name of the book. This is for when I write and post the story readers can easily find it.*

*Title of stories subject to change. Events that would cause the title to change; reader's idea changes the plot, reader suggests a better suited name or similar occurrences.

3. I will leave a small paragraph beneath the synopsis where readers can then add comments. This would either be for readers to let me know how much they would love to read the story, add a few ideas for the story or characters, change a detail or two or worst case scenario, tell me how much they hate it and that I shouldn't write it (still keeping politeness in mind).

4. Votes on the chapter would also indicate interest in the story, the more the votes, the more likely I'll write it.

5. Any additional ideas would be welcome for any and all stories/chapters, such as character descriptions, locations settings/inspiration, media inspirations and the like. This however would all have a single separate chapter, titled "Brain Dumps". Send me your ideas and as this is a true reader democracy and I will post them in this chapter for other readers to vote/comment on.

6. When a story based on one of the chapters is posted, I will then delete that chapter so as to not overwhelm the rest. Comments, ideas and inspiration on that story would still be welcome, only the location will be moved to the actual book and not "Future Stories". 

~

If you have made it this far, then I thank you for your time and patience. Now please go and enjoy the book!

~

Disclaimer

I am not a professional/good writer, nor am I pretending to be. English is my second language and thus I predict grammar mistakes in my future. Please feel free to correct these or point them out so that your and other's reading experiences are without any snag points. 

I don't like plagiarism in any form so please don't steal my work. As I have mentioned before, I am open to share my ideas, I would just prefer if people ask about it rather than simply stealing. However we are all naive in someway or another, thus if I end up being guilty of this myself it would be appreciated if someone were to bring this to my attention. 

My story ideas are my own and if any of them happen to be similar to an existing storyline/character, it would be purely coincidental. 

I intend on writing fanfics among other things and would like to state that in those cases I do not own any of the existing characters and do not wish to offend any of the rightful owners. I also use Unsplash for all my visual media as it is a website with freely-usable images, in some cases I would create my own visual pieces. All rights belong to the rightful owners.

The author of this book respects the rights of all artist and copyright holders.

No creative work on this profile may be reproduced, transmitted or copied (other than for the purposes of fair dealing, as defined in the Copyright Act 1968) without the express written permission of the author. Contravention is an infringement of the Copyright Act and its amendments and may be subject to legal action.

© 2021, Katerina Aletta