10. Aether vs Y/n

Start from the beginning

"AH SHIT FUCK YOU XIANGLING!! THIS SHIT IS FUCKING HOT AND REALLY SPICY!! WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME?!" Chongyun yelled and ran back to our table and hid under it.

"Has anyone seen Chongyun?" Xiangling asked and walked out of the kitchen.

"Yeah he-" I covered Hu Taos mouth.

"I think he ran that way!" I said and pointed towards the exit.

"Oh thank you!" Xiangling said and started searching for him again.

"My help ain't coming for free, you gotta pay for this" I told Chongyun and he just nod.

"Hmm now to think of it, I wonder how much mora it will cost him..." Xingqiu muttered.

"Who said he was gonna pay with mora? I bet Y/n would want some dark blackmail!" Hu Tao said.

"Neither of these two... I have a much better idea! He will have to pay with his body!" I exclaimed proud of my master plan.

"M-my body?!" Chongyun asked shocked and embarrassed.

"Yes!"

"Y/n don't you wanna think about this agai-" Zhongli started but I interrupted him.

"No"

"Please tell me you are joking Y/n" Hu Tao asked with a concerned smile.

"Why would I? Anyways you're ready Chongyun?" I asked excited.

"For wha-" he started but I ran to the other side of the room.

"Kevin summon Chongyun" I tried to summon him how I did with the pack of bubblegum and to my surprise it worked.

"Yess! It worked! Wait oh shi-" I noticed too late that I was not strong enough to catch him.

"Oof-" I made my best Roblox imitation.

"A-are you hurt Y/n?? I didn't meant to crush you like thi-" Chongyun stud up and apologized like crazy.

"Nah dude it was my fault, I should have seem this coming" I cut him off and he nod.

"Huh?! Is Y/n sick?! How is she so calm??" Childe gasped.

"I swear this guy is getting on my nerves" I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Ouch, that really hurts my feelings" Childe anime cried.

"Yo Zhongli you seem smart, got any blackmail from the annoying ginger?" I asked and sat down next to him.

"He is a walking wallet- wait I don't think that counts as blackmail... hmm let me think a moment.. I'm sorry dear I don't know anything" Zhongli apologized.

"Wait Paimon knows something! He once lost a fight against Aether!" Paimon exclaimed proud.

"Pfft- How pathetic! It would be so easy winning against Aether and he failed!! HAHAHA" I started laughing.

"Oh? You think so? Why don't we have a little friendly battle?" Aether suggested.

"Please- you wouldn't even stand a minute against me! Bitch I could even fight you both at once!" I started laughing.

"Then Let's fight! 2 vs 1!" Childe suggested.

"I guess you really want that anvil on top of you~" I smiled at him.

"Eh- Aether now that I think about it- why don't you fight her alone?" Childe suggested.

"I'm cool with it" he said and stud up.

We all went to an empty area. To my surprise everyone came to watch our little fight. (Zhongli, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Chongyun, Childe and XIAO??)

"Let the battle begin!" Hu Tao screamed enthusiastic.