Chapter 1

Sucrose put her books and her laptop in a white bag.  She had a sunshine yellow shirt and a knee-height navy blue skirt on.  She put the bag around her shoulder and started walking to Teyvat University. Sucrose is a student at Teyvat University, She mostly specialises in Biology.

Sucrose arrived at the gate when she felt a soft tap on her shoulder. 

"Wah!" Sucrose shrieked. She quickly turned around and saw xingqiu behind her, laughing.

"You're so easy to scare, Rose," Xinqiu said

"Wha- That's not true!" Sucrose pouted. "What about Chongyun, more exorcism duty?"

Chongyun was Xingqiu's best friend and had a part-time job as an exorcist, meaning he has to fend off demons or other spiritual beings out of areas, usually homes where people have died. Chongyun has pale blue hair, including eyelashes, and eyes, which would mesmerise anyone who looked at them. Many people believe Xingqiu and Chongyun are dating.

"No, Apparently Chongyun has a cold." 

"Probably because of all the icy-poles he eats." Sucrose teased and giggled. Xingqiu giggled too.

"Anyways, I have history first, how 'bout you?"

"I have Biology first, then chemistry." Sucrose sighed. She remembered about the night before, and how she talked to albedo for a bit. Sucrose enjoyed talking to him, even if it was for a few minutes.

"Well, guess I'll head off," Xingqiu said. "Cya at break!"

"Bye!" Sucrose and Xingqiu waved at each other, then headed in opposite directions.

Sucrose pushed open the wooden doors into her Biology room. She walked over and sat on her seat, which was at the front of the class. She took out her Biology book and pencil case and looked behind her. She saw Albedo talking with Mona. Albedo noticed her. He smiled and waved at sucrose. Sucrose got flustered and quickly flicked her head back.

"Wha- What was that!" Sucrose thought. She dug her face into her palms.

"Did I do anything wrong?" Albedo asked Sucrose.

"Wha-! Nonono! I'm just stressed, that's all!"

"Well, Do you want to come over after school and do the project together?" Albedo smiled.

"O-only if you don't mind!!" Sucrose was waving her arms around in front of her. Albedo giggled.

"Okay. Want to meet at the gate once you're done with your classes?"

"O-Of course!"

Sucrose fiddled with her fingers. She was sitting under a large oak tree near the gates. 

"What's taking him so lo-" Sucrose muttered, but right at that time, she felt another tap on her shoulder.

"Wah!" Sucrose turned around to see Albedo behind her, his hand quickly retracted from her shoulder.

EEEEEEEEE