Chapter 79:Dad

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Good game Y/N."

"Thanks."

" You did pretty well for not playing for a long time." George said as we dropped to the grass.

"Never knew how much I missed that."

"Well anytime you want to play just ask us."

"Actually anytime on the weekends unless it's after our shift."

"Haha okay guys."

"Food guys!" Arthur shouts from the back door.

"Food!" Ron was the first one inside.

Bill was sitting on the couch with Gideon in his arms with a smile when we walked in. I walked over to him and looked down at Gideon.

"Nice to know you like your uncle better than your own mum." I say quietly but Bill still heard.

"Does he usually not smile at you?"

"Not much actually." I replied which was replied to be a small laugh from Bill. "I can continue to watch him for you if you want. He's a really good baby."

"Yea, its rare that he screams unless its two to four in the morning. I do need to feed him tho then you can have him back."

After feeding Gideon I gave him back to Bill who was happy to have him back. I'm pretty sure Gideon already has a favorite uncle and it's not George.

I joined everyone at the table and we all sat at the table and talked for a bit eating. My mum still wasn't home which concerned me but I didn't let it show.

"So Y/N when do we see the full house?" Ron questions.

"Well you guys are welcome to help us move in. We could use some help with things once we start getting some furniture."

"Okay. I'll look into volunteering then."

"Alright."

A little while later it was getting dark, Gideon was asleep in a bassinet in Molly's room and still no news on my dad. But as soon as my thoughts began to ran my mum walked in to the Burrow still looking sad.

"He's still not up." She says.

"It's going to take same time. Hopefully they figure out what happened. How about we all watch a movie together?" Molly comforts and asks.

"Sounds like a good idea." Bill replies.

"What movie?" My brother asked.

After finding a movie that everyone agreed on we all got settled. Some of us on the couch, on a chair and two on the floor. I laid my head on Fred,s shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me. Not too long into the movie I started getting tired and yawned. Which caught Fred's attention.

"You should try to get sleep love. Lay down if you need."

I looked over on the couch not realizing that Molly and my mum left the spots they were in.Assuming they went to check on Gideon or to visit my dad I laid across the couch and laid my head on his lap. He started rubbing my back as I continued to watch the movie till I finally gave in to my exhaustion. Before I was fully asleep I heard a soft 'I love you'.

I yawned opening my eyes to see that everyone had fallen asleep where they were. The only other people that were up were Fred's parents who were in the kitchen. Looking up Fred was asleep on his hand which laid on the arm of the couch. I smiled and looked back at the TV which was now off.

I got up, smiled at Molly and Arthur and went to check on Gideon. He was up and looking at the ceiling when I walked in.

"Hi Gideon." I say with a smile and picked him up. Nursing him till he detached and walked back into the living area. Everyone was still asleep and Molly and Arthur were still in the kitchen.