Prologue

Sucrose sighed, opening up her laptop. She had a PowerPoint presentation she had to finish in a month for her Biology class. Her class was required to research the unique aspects of an animal of her choice, and explain them in greater detail. Sucrose decided she wanted to research fennec foxes, mainly because she found them adorable.

Sucrose's phone vibrated on the table next to her. She picked it up and saw that an unknown number texted her.

Unknown: Hi is this sucrose?

Unknown: This is albedo btw, from your biology class.

"Albedo?" Sucrose thought. She was a little bit weirded out that Albedo randomly got her number.

Albedo was in Sucrose's Biology class, as he already stated. He had long blonde hair that was usually tied in a messy ponytail and teal eyes

Albedo: Hi is this sucrose?

Albedo: This is albedo btw, from your biology class.

Sucrose: Oh hi, How did you get my number?

Albedo: Oh, I got Xingqiu to give it to me, sorry if I creeped you out or anything haha.

"Xingqiu? Why would he give albedo my number?" Sucrose thought. 

Xingqiu was a friend of sucrose. He had blue hair and amber eyes, just like Sucrose's. He would often give sucrose books that would help her with her study. 

Albedo: Hi is this sucrose?

Albedo: This is albedo btw, from your biology class.

Sucrose: Oh hi, How did you get my number?

Albedo: Oh, I got Xingqiu to give it to me, sorry if I creeped you out or anything haha.

Sucrose: It's fine. Lol

Albedo: Have you thought of what animal to do for the project?

Sucrose: Yeah, I've done 3 slides already haha

Albedo: What? We have a month to do this, You shouldn't rush it...

Albedo was right. Sucrose has plenty of time to do it. Though she always tries to finish things as soon as possible, it was a habit of hers. Sucrose saved her PowerPoint and closed her laptop. She sat on her bed and quickly texted Albedo before putting her phone on the bedside table and falling asleep.

Sucrose: You're right. It's pretty late. I guess I'll go to sleep now.

Albedo: alright, goodnight.

Sucrose laid down, pulled the soft blanket over her and drifted off.

EEEE HI THIS IS THE FIRST EPISODE GRRRRR. Sorry if this is short I'm rlly busy with school work and stuff lmao. Anyways, this is a modern au of genshin, mainly focusing on the albecrose ship. I also have other ships in this too, for anyone else who wanna see that lmaoo.