Chapter 3

~1 week later~

Jay level 22

Hariko level 18

Rifana level 18

"Mr. Jay! Can we go eat please." Rifana asked. Rifana was now about 2 inches shorter than Jay (Jay is about Naofumi's height or taller), her hair was about waist length and she has put on some muscle. Her voice has also gone down an octave, but still has a pretty high voice.

"Yeah I'm pretty hungry too." Hariko admitted. Hariko is now half an inch shorter than Jay and has short hair. He also has sharp canines but he's always had them. His body is more on the lean side but has defined muscles. His eyes also had grown to have a change when he's hunting or fighting, for example when mad, or is fighting his pupils would dilate to little specs and instead of golden they would change to a crimson red.

"Wow. I haven't had time to see how much both of you have grown." Jay said, putting a hand over his heart, comically displaying his happiness. "I guess it's time to get some new armor isn't it? How about we buy the armor, then go eat." Jay offered. Both nodded and started to go to Erhard's shop. "H-hey wait up!"

They arrived at the shop shortly. "Hey Mr. Erhard!" Rifana yelled across the shop. Luckily there wasn't anyone there.

"Hey! Oh you two have surely grown up, beautiful young women." Erhard said, causing Rifana to blush slightly. "And a handsome young man." Jay said, putting a hand on top of Hariko's head. Hariko started blushing but quickly hid it by turning away. Albeit Rifana caught the scene. "Okay so moving on to business. The most we can spend today is 150 silver. Do you have any armor for these two." Jay asked.

"No." Hariko said bluntly. Jay looked at him confused. "Mr. Jay, you need to protect yourself, you can't just buy stuff for us."

"Plus we can protect ourselves." Rifana said while unsheathing a short sword from the stack. All the while Hariko unsheathed a katana from some random place. "Wow this is so easy to maneuver with."

"That's because it's made of magic iron, do you want it?" Erhard asked. Jay nodded.

"And this katana is pretty sharp and light. May I have it as well?" Hariko asked.

"Of course." Jay answered. "How much would that be?"

"20 silver." Erhard responded.

"I'll take it." Jay said. "One more thing, is it possible to get custom orders for armor?"

"Of course! Would you like one? I can use the materials I have here to make something for you and it'll be done by tomorrow." Erhard informed.

"How much will it cost for three custom armor suits?" Jay asked, surprising the other two who were swinging around their new weapons. Hariko sheathed his katana back to his back, forming an X with the staff.

"Are you sure?" Hariko asked.

"Of course." Jay said with a smile.

"Sure, that would be about 115 silver." Jay handed Erhard the money.

~Time skip~

"C'mon let's go eat." Jay announced walking inside of the bar.

"I'll get the cheapest lunch set that you've got and she's gonna have the childrens lunch set." A familiar voice said.

"Mr. Naofumi I'm not a kid anymore and that's the last I wanna hear of it! So I'll get the cheapest lunch set too, and make it quick." A feminen voice said.

'Naofumi, and that must be Raphtalia! Yes okay I need to make it a surprise.' Jay thought. "Okay before we go in, can you just stay out here for a few I'll call you in when I'm ready." Jay ordered. They both nodded suspiciously at their leader.