I walked back to the shower room which was already steamy and smelling like a bouquet of different flowers. There were curtains for each shower, but alot of the girls weren't using them because they would rather not talk through them. I picked one down on the end where no one else was on either side. I stepped in and pulled the curtain, slipping my clothes off.  I heard Celia and her friends on the far end of the room, so I should be safe from her. I turned the nozzle on and got a burst of  ice cold water to the face. I immediately adjusted it to a warmer temperature.

The rest of the day went smoothly and I was glad it was Friday. I didn't have many books to take home for the weekend so it made my walk much easier.  I was two blocks from my house when a blue Hyundai pulled up beside me.

"Abby!" I turned to see Ben calling. Was he following me?

"Hi Ben," I stopped.

"Do you need a ride?" he asked.

"No thanks, I don't live far," I didn't want him to know where I lived.

"You sure?" he smiled.

"I'm good," I told him.

"Well listen, theres a party tonight at Tim's, would you like to go?" he pulled a little closer to me.

"Tim didn't invite me," I shrugged.

"Tim doesn't invite anyone," he laughed, "everyone just goes. And I mean everyone."

Everyone? I wonder if Alex would be there? It wouldn't matter anyway.

"I guess I could meet you there," I told him.

"Ok, let me give you the address," he smiled, pulling a piece of paper out of his bookbag. "See you tonight," he handed it to me.

"Message received" my phone nearly scared me to death as I unlocked my door. 

HAVE TO WORK LATE, ORDER A PIZZA, LOVE YOU. -MOM

Well, at least I wouldn't have to explain where I was going.

I found the nearest pizza place in the phone book and ordered one. I ate quickly as I wondered what I should wear tonight.

 I finally decided on a black strapless top that accented my features. I put on a pair of ripped blue jeans and looked in the mirror. No way. I went back to the bags and after digging for a good 10 minutes I finally found a cute blue jean miniskirt. I wondered if this would be enough to impress Alex. No! I told myself. I needed to stop even thinking about him.

I borrowed a pair of my moms black strappy sandals with slight heels and prayed I wouldn't fall down. I perfected my make up and scrunched my long brown locks before taking a glance at the address. Great. How was I to even know where this place was? Thank goodness for mapquest!

A ten minute drive equals a 35 minute walk in heels, but luckily there where no hills. I could hear the music before I could see the house. Finally, I arrived. There were a few people in the front yard who payed no attention to me as I walked passed them to the door. I rang the doorbell. It swung open.

"Heyyyy person I don't know!" a somewhat inebriated guy said.

"Hi, I'm Abby," I smiled.

"Hey Abby! I'm Tim! Come on in and have a drink!" he pulled me in.

Wow, Ben was right, EVERYONE was here.

I made my way through a cloud of smoke that I recognized as marijuana into another room that appeared to be the kitchen.