"Riddikulus!" The class chorused back. 

"This class is ridiculous," Y/n heard Malfoy say. 

"Not as ridiculous as your life," Y/n and Stella who was standing next to Draco said at the same time. They both looked at each other and then turned back to the class. 

"Good so much for the easy part. You see the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes off a Boggart is laughter, You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly assuming," Professor Lupin said. "Neville come up here will?" 

Neville slowly went towards the wardrobe "Now what would you say is a thing that frightens you the most?" Professor Lupin asked.

Neville mumbled something under his breath. "Sorry Neville didn't catch that,"

"Professor Snape," Neville said a bit louder this time. Many people laughed including Draco she shot him a glare and he shut up immediately. 

"Hmmm...Professor Sniv-Snape," Remus said which made both Y/n and Stella laugh. 

"Did he almost call Snape, Snivellus?" Stella asked, Y/n nodded and the girls burst into laughter. 

"Miss Lupin, Miss Black is there something you would like to share with the class?" Professor Lupin asked looking at them. Y/n was actually going to tell the whole class about how Snape was called Snivillus but Stella shook her head.

"Nothing Professor," she said, Lupin nodded and went back to the Boggart. 

"Neville I believe you live with your grandmother?" he asked Neville

"Yes but I don't want the Boggart to turn into her either," Neville said shaking his head. 

"No, no you miss understand me, I want you to picture her clothes and clothes only can you do that for me?" Professor Lupin asked, Neville, nodded and closed his eyes. 

"She carries a red handbag-" 

"We don't need to hear it if you see it we will." Lupin said, "Now when I open this wardrobe, I want you to......" he leaned close and whispered in Neville's ear what to do. "Can you do that for me?" Professor Lupin asked and Neville nodded. 

"Right then wand at the ready. Three, two, one!" Lupin said and moved out of the way. The wardrobe opened and Snape strutted out of it. 

"Ri-ridikulus!" Neville said and the Boggart turned into Snape wearing old women's clothes, the entire class burst into laughter except for the Slythriens. 

"I want every one of you to think of something that frightens you the most and turn it into something funny," Lupin said. The class formed a line, Y/n stood in front of Harry and Ron was in front of the line

"Ron you next," Lupin put on some music as Ron went forward. The Boggart turned into a giant spider. 

"Ridikulus," 

"Parvati, forward!" Professor Lupin said and Parvati went forward and the spider turned into a Mummy. 

the Boggart transformed into many different things like a banshee, cobra, and now it was Y/n turn. Y/n stepped forward and the Boggart took the form of............ herself hurting her friends with her powers. 

Y/n's wand dropped from her hands and she looked at the Boggart in shock.