The falling out

***Zach POV***

I hate this. I hate that I lied to her. I just wanted out. It was just the same thing over and over again for the last 10 years and I started losing feelings for her. I do regret saying everything was a bet but it was better to leave it at that bc then I'd get out. I walked up the walkway to Kay's house and knocked on the door. I seen tears falling down her face.
How could you she screamed at me
It just came out. I wanted to get out of that relationship to be with you. I said calmly
I lost everyone bc of what you said she said softly
I'm sorry Kay let's just focus on us please. I love you I said grabbing onto her hands. She pulled away and started to step back. I turned around to see the why don't we boys all standing there with stunned faces.
You lied just to get out of the relationship I heard corbyns voice scream
I..I lost feelings for her. That's why I said
You should have just said that from the start Zach instead you said a lie that turned everyone against Kay Jack said. They all dropped my stuff ion her front lawn and walked away. I picked it up and placed it into the trunk of my car. I needed out. I needed a breather. I grabbed my phone and texted the one person I knew Then took off towards the address he given me. I pulled up to an apartment complex. It was the same one Callie used to live in when she moved out and distanced herself. I grabbed some clothes and walked into the building and knocked at the door.
Hey Zach he said opening up. I just looked up at him all I wanted to do was cry but I pushed it down.
Hey Payton I said walking into his apartment digging my head into my hands.
What did you do to make you call me he asked
I cheated on Callie with Kay then told Callie being with her was just a bet and it wasn't I don't know what to do. I said

***Callies POV***
I woke up with bright lights and white walls all around me. I was in hospital I thought to myself. I looked beside me to not only my sister but both my brothers were there. I noticed they were sleeping. Gavins head was laying on my arm while Piper and Tayler were holding my hand. I released my hand from Piper and ran it through gavins hair. He stirred awake and looked up. His eyes starting to tear up. He pulled me into a tight hug.
Oh my god! I thought I lost you he said alittle to loud which woke Tayler and Piper up.
I'm right here I said holding him into my arm.
I'll go tell the doctor your awake Tayler said getting up.
Callie I heard Piper say. I pulled her into our group hug. I broke down crying in there arms.
Shhhh it's okay I'm here Gavin said trying to calm me down. Piper got up and went into the hallway. I just held onto my brother. I didn't wanna face anyone. But in came the one person I wanted to see more then anything the one person who I haven't seen since my wedding follow behind 3 others. I couldn't believe it they came. I had tears starting to fall down my face.
Oh my god Callie are you okay phoebe said
It's been quick awhile little sis. Tony said
Callie I heard ondreaz say
Baby girl i heard the person who raised me. The person who walked me down the aisle. Corbyns mom she's here. I buried myself into there arms. I heard the door open and in walked the doctor and Tayler.
So Callie you have good news. One you only black out from a panic attack and then two congratulations your 7 weeks pregnant. He said
I was silent. I didn't say a word. I couldn't believe it, I was pregnant with a guy who didn't really love me and someone who went through with a bet. Your free to go whenever you'd like. Your brother sign you out he added leaving the room. I was just staring off at the wall. I couldn't move.
Where is she I heard someone yell in the hallway. I seen Tayler and corbyns mom walking out into the hall. But I didn't move. I flinched from someone touching my cheek. I looked up to see Hunter. Tears were following down my face, he wiped them away. Baby I'm here he added pulling me into a hug. Tayler told him what happened. But I didn't react to anything. I heard Piper talking on the phone but didn't know who. All I heard her say to whoever it was to meet at my house ASAP. I got up and went to the bathroom to get changed. I just wanted to be home.

Time skip.
Once I got home I ran inside and into my room. I didn't wanna see anyone right now. I decided to make some TikToks.