I Am Not Jealous! - George Weasley

Setting: Takes place in Goblet of Fire - twins are in their sixth year, reader's fourth

Prompt: The reader gets jealous when another girl flirts with George

Request: Hi hi! I absolutely love your writing. I was wondering if you can do numbers 3 and 6 with George Weasley where the reader is Ron's age and yeah

Word Count: 1304

Warnings: A little angsty

It wasn't very often at all that you got jealous. More often than not, Fred and George tended to hangout with each other more than other people. They had friends of course, but you knew all of them.

According to Ron, apparently this girl named Angelina had taken a liking to George. Being that you were two years younger than the twins, you didn't have any classes with them, so you weren't able to see how Angelina and George interacted in class - if they did at all.

You tried not to let it bother you that some girl liked your boyfriend. It was normal - he's a wonderful guy, it's no surprise that other girls would take a liking to him. For the rest of the day, your insecurities flooded your head. Angelina was an older girl, surely prettier and could give more to George than you... You found yourself growing more agitated as the day went on, the lack of George's presence looming over you.

Finally, the next tournament was being held today and you joined the others around the docks to watch the Champions get ready. You bid Harry good luck alongside Ginny, worried about the disappearance of Ron and Hermione. George was nowhere to be found either, minutes before it was set to begin, and you couldn't help but wonder if he was hanging out with that girl.

"Cedric!" You shout, making your way over to the older boy. You weren't exactly friends, but dangerous events like this made you want to say something encouraging to him. He turns and smiles when he meets your eye, a few people between you guys. "Good luck!" You shout over the crowd of people, holding a thumb up to him. He raises his own hand in a thumbs up over the people before turning back around when Dumbledore began speaking.

You followed Ginny to somewhere slightly less crowded to watch, searching for her brothers in the process. "Where the bloody hell is everyone?" You mumble. Eventually, you spot a tall red head making its way through the crowd and recognize it to be Fred. "Finally! Exactly where have you been? Where's George and Ron?" Ginny demands, sounding a lot like her mother. Fred raises his hands in defense and laughs at his little sister.

"Georgie was just behind me... Dunno where Ron is. With Harry?" Fred asks, making Ginny smack his arm.

"Harry's in the tournament, dummy!" She shouts. You finally spot George making his way through the crowd toward you guys, his red mop of hair easy to spot over all the other people.

"There are loads of people out!" He shouts, slapping his brother on the back when he gets over.

"Have you seen Ron or Hermione?" Ginny demands. George shoots you a lopsided smile before shrugging at his sister.

"No. They're not with Harry?" He asks, making you giggle under your breath. Sometimes they were very oblivious.

"Bloody hell! Harry's in the tournament! How would they be with him?" She shouts angrily.

"I'm sure they'll turn up, Ginny." You assure your friend, getting shoved by some students in front of you as everyone begins clapping and the horn blows. You turn in time to see all the Champions dive into the water - Harry more or less being shoved. An arm over your shoulder distracts you and you glance up to see George hooting and hollering along everyone else.

"Where've you guys been?" You ask once the noise dies down. George looks down at you and shrugs, leaning into you with his arm secure around your shoulders.

"Moody gave us detention for giving Shamus Puking Pedestals. The lad blew chunks all over his desk, it was golden." He laughs at his own story, rubbing his thumb over your arm. You are about to comment when you spot what looks like blood on his other hand. You are quick to lift up his right hand and examine it, looking for injury.

"What happened to your hand?!" You shout. There isn't a lot of blood, just a little over his fingers and palm.

"What? Oh, ew. I guess I got her blood on me." He explains, removing his arm from your shoulder and moistening his left fingers with spit, trying to wipe away the dried blood.

"Whose blood is that?" You demand, utterly confused.

"Angelina Johnson's. She cut her leg on one of those big rocks, I helped her clean it up." He shrugs, continuing to try to wipe the stained blood from his hand, not looking at you as he focuses - missing your face dropping. So he was with her.

You don't respond, crossing your arms over your chest as you absently watch him, your mind racing as you try to swallow your temper.

"Ew, mate. You got her blood on ya?" Fred asks, watching his brother from his right side.

"Yeah, bloody hell this is spelled on me or something!" He groans, giving up and dropping his hands. He finally looks back over at you and takes notice of your sour face. "What's wrong?" He asks, furrowing his brows.

"Nothing." You mutter, looking out into the lake for any signs of your friends.

"George!" You hear a female voice shout, catching your attention. You look up in time to see none other than Angelina Johnson waving over at George from a few people away. You roll your eyes as Fred and George wave back at her, his attention stolen away from you once again.

"So you're friends now?" You ask, thankful that she did not come over to you guys.

"Hmm? I guess so, don't know her well. Why?" George asks, looking back down at you. "What's with the glum face?"

"Nothin," You repeat, unwilling to confess that you were jealous of the older girl.

"I think she's jealous, Georgie." Fred comments, getting a shove in the ribs from Ginny at his remark.

George studies your face before breaking out into a grin.

"You're jealous?" He presses.

"I am not!" You shout, a little harsher than necessary.

"Aww you are! Why, Love?" He asks, tossing his arm back over your shoulder. The people in front of you move away slightly, probably annoyed with all your talking.

"I am not jealous, George." You mumble, crossing your arms further into your chest. He pulls you closer into his arm and laughs.

"Okay, okay. Are you not jealous because I hung out with her?" He asks. You shoot him a glare before huffing.

"You know she likes you right?" You demand, finally meeting his eye.

"No way!" Fred exclaims, shoving his twin's other shoulder. George shoots a look at his brother before returning his gaze to you.

"Who told you that?" He questions, actually becoming serious for a moment.

"Ron. He overheard her talking telling Cho." You explain dryly.

"Oh... Well, so? I don't fancy her." He shrugs, acting bored. "I got you." He smiles. Your heart lurches slightly and your cheeks heat up.

"You sure? She's really pretty-" You start, but George raises his hand, stopping you with a dramatic serious look.

"None of that! I only fancy you, Y/N. You're stuck with me!" He exclaims, lowering himself slightly to your level and placing a bunch of kisses all over your face, finishing with a sweet kiss to your lips.

"You're such a child." You tease, grinning up at your dorky boyfriend, wrapping your arm around his torso and leaning into him.

"That's why ya love me!" He giggles, ruffling your hair lightly. Fred pretends to gag and Ginny smiles over at you from the other side of Fred. Clapping erupts around you as Viktor resurfaces, losing his shark face as he brings Hermione up onto the dock. "So that's where she was!" Ginny exclaims. Leave it to that trio to get into trouble.