사십이. gay panic

Start from the beginning

"Can we get go get some coffee?" Tommy returned the joking manner by asking Wilbur a question as well, but with his index fingers pointing at each other.

"It's getting late and you two want coffee?" Dream glanced at Tommy and Cindy with strange looks.

"Actually, we want iced coffee." Cindy answered for Tommy.

Wilbur exhaled a long sigh before finally agreeing, "Okay, fine. But you two better make you come back safe. You guys know the way, right?"

"Yeah, we know!" Tommy and Cindy glanced at each other before nodding their heads.

"Alright, be safe you two." Wilbur pulled the teenagers to each of his side, patting them quick on the back. "Make sure Cindy is in one piece or else her mother is going to kill me and Dream, and most likely you too!"

The bluenette quietly snickered as Tommy playfully scoffed, "We know, we know. We heard you the first time, Wilbur."

After getting Wilbur's permission, the two said their goodbyes and quickly separated themselves from the group with a quick run. Cindy giggled as she ran along side Tommy.

"Okay, so where's the nearest Starbucks?" Cindy glanced at her surroundings, looking for the said coffee shop.

"We passed it earlier when we were filming your tiktok." The vivid memory of the bluenette forcing him and Sapnap to dance the choreography of Twice's Dance The Night Away with Chug Jug playing as the background music made Tommy groan and flushed with shame.

"Oh come on, it was poggers!" Cindy laughed at his reaction. "We didn't even get to dance to Loona!"

"I am not dancing to another k-pop!" Tommy argued with her. "I don't even know who Loona is! Who the fuck is Loona?"

"Loona is a girl group!" Cindy let out a gasp and pretended to be hurt by his response. "Imagine being uncultured!"

"Oh my god, fuck off!" Tommy pushed her in a playful manner before fleeing without her.

"HEY DON'T LEAVE ME, I DON'T WANNA GET LOST IN THIS COUNTRY. I'M AMERICAN!" Cindy screamed as she ran after him, in which Tommy laughed at. Just like that, the tables turned.