.Overburst, Hegemony Annihilate: more powerful versions of Overburst Force, Transcendent Flash. It draws out energy from the very universe, then burst it to destroy it inside out.

Brute Soul: his paradoxical nature stems from his souls. No matter how he dies, he always come back unscathed, unless he wants to reincarnate. Those who possess this ability has supernatural characteristics, as well as their state of being. This ability was created as a result of the user's willpower and desire to overcome, and due to their past life's willpower to overcome their obstacles and their harsh environment, this is the result. It increase overtime as their reincarnation goes, making them gaining their past lives' abilities as well as their own abilities.

.Reason: his reason for living. As he found his reasons to live, is to protect those he cares and becoming something that rule others for it, he gain a power that can "overcome" anything.

-Fist of Hegemony: his Reason. It creates a fist that tear the fabric of reality. It represents the concept of "Absolute Hegemony".

Adamas: calling upon his past names, his strength increased to the point where it's limitless. Overtime, he won't need to call it to invoke his ability as they're one and the same.

.Strength of Ten Man: his overall physical capablility is that of Ten Man.

-Powers of the Ancient: during Adamas' lifetime, he learned the Way of the Ancients, who possessed powerful martial art that can tear through mountain through their breath alone. The Ancients are extinct race of High Humans, who possessed tremendous capabilities to rival God. As their blood diluted to Infinitesimal along every humans that exist, Adamas however, learned to draw it out to his very being, turning into one of them.

-Strength of Suppression: it allows him to suppress everything his fist hits.

.Origin: this is Adamas' Reason. It ease all of his body function, while gaining a power that "see through" time, space and reality, giving him all-seeing powers, while giving him incredible strength that tear dimension apart.

.Ten Commandments: Adamas gained this when he killed Gabramelek with his Reason, it allows him to be a full-blown God. It shows to be a dimensional domain with a Tower in it. Gabramelek use it to create his own universe while destroying the current verse by killing God and everything through it. However, unlike Gabramelek, Adamas can use it to influence the world outside this domain, essentially making it more powerful. Locke, with his "Hegemony", can cause it to influence everything and nothing.

-First Commandment - The Barrier: It separates the space of Locke's universe and prevents all entry.  No one can enter his universe without his permission.

-Second Commandment - The Particle: This ability allows Locke to continuously expand his universe.

-Third Commandment - Analysis: Locke analyzes everyone within his universe and knows all their abilities/powers.

-Fourth Commandment - Fusion: Using the Particles of his Universe, Locke can create anything.  He used the Particle to create a small planet which he then uses as an attack.  He then goes on to create an actual Black Hole.

-Fifth Commandment - Duplication: Locke can replicate anything he creates.

-Sixth Commandment - Changing the Laws of Physics: He controls the laws of physics.

-Seventh Commandment - Removal: This ability allows Locke to destroy anything with a glare.

-Eight Commandment - Time Control: Locke controls Time within his Universe using the tower to record Time. He is able to turn back time the instant he receives fatal damage.

-Ninth Commandment - Parallel Worlds: Locke has the power of infinite multiverse.  He absorbs one of the Universes which gives him the power of a Big Bang in all of his attacks.

-Tenth Commandment - Copy: Locke can copy anything within his Universe.

Power

-Superhuman Physical Characteristics

-Invulnerability

-Reality Warping

-Space-Time Manipulation

-Law Manipulation

-Data Manipulation

-Information Analysis

-Alpha Reality ( via his Ten Commandment)

-Power Copying

-Matter Manipulation

-Godlike Martial Art Prowess

-Paradox Existence

-Self-Sustenance

-Immortality (Type 8, 9 and 10 via his Ten Commandment.)

-Spiritual Force Manipulation

-Statistic Amplification

-Destruction

-Creation

-Combative Transcendence.

(A/n: I put some changes because it's irrelevant. So, see ya later.)