The program started by the Chancellor who then welcomed every single person in the gym including the alumni and the faculty of teachers before officially starting the night.

To start the series of performances, the university's choir took the stage and followed by university's acoustic band. Intermission performances in between are magic tricks, random games that the crowd could participate and individual talents such as instruments, singing and dancing.

Then, the main event of the night, the performances of the dance club. Seulgi started it with a mind blowing performance, showcasing her abilities in hip-hop and pop and lock. The gym was filled with screams and ahhs from mostly Seulgi's own dedicated fans — no matter how weird that is.

Other solo and duo performances by the other dancers are all well received too, after all, the members of the dance club are all incredibly talented and they won't pass the audition if they don't seem fit for it.

And finally, one of the most if not the most anticipated performance of the night — Lisa and Jongin's collaboration stage.

"Oh my God! Finally!" Chaeyoung chirps while clasping her hands all together.

"See? Simping!" Jisoo remarks with a smirk.

Chaeyoung put her hand right in front of Jisoo's face without even sparing a glance. "Shut up and just watch."

Jisoo giggles. "Fine, mother."

Chaeyoung moves her hands back together again while waiting for Jongin to show up like most of the people are.

Jennie swallows a lump in her throat, the pieces those two performed during the practice were already beyond mesmerizing but as if it wasn't enough, they leveled it up by changing some parts of the choreography which effectively keeps everyone right on the edge.

Jongin is the first one to be on stage. He's wearing a white slightly oversized long sleeve polo shirt — unbuttoned half way through — tucked under a black trouser, a pair of black suspenders and finished it off with black shoes.

Jongin effectively grabs the attention of the audience, every movement his body is doing garnered him female fans after female fans plus it didn't help that the song is downright sensual.

Before his stage is done and over, Lisa finally made an entrance. Jennie could hear Chaeyoung's gasps, Jisoo and Joohyun's Woahs and the gym's Wows.

Just like in the practice, Lisa demanded attention and she almost instantly got it. Jennie also noticed how Lisa's aura had really changed compared to what it was few days ago, Lisa is definitely in her zone and Jennie finds herself unable to breath properly — so are the others though.

She's that captivating and breathtaking.

She's downright sexy.

Lisa's wearing an black cropped top with silver outline and customized belts in the under boob portion that showcased her toned abdominal area, black fingerless glove on her left hand, black high waisted shorts, several small leg purses that covered portions of her exposed legs, shiny straps dangling along her legs that are attached against the shorts and a black high boots to finish the look.