Date Time!

⚠️In this story they are 17+⚠️

Marinette went to the looth (the place they was meeting) and waited for luka to come.
He came with a bouquet of red roses that looked frashly picked. "wow these are beautiful!" exclaimed marinette while giving him a peck on the cheek. They started to talk and just walked around Paris for an hour or two, Marinette told luka to follow her. Luka willingly did, not knowing where he was going. Marinette dragged him on to her balcony. It was dined with roses are candles. Luka gave marinette a hug and he asked calmly "mari there was another thing I wanted to give you...." mairnette looked confused. She wondered what he was going to do. He came close and wisperd "do I have your consent?" Marinette nodded confused.

Slowly he put his hand on her waste and lent in as they touched lips Marinette felt something like nothing before as she tasted lukas sweet lips she smiled as he pulled away "if you liked that follow me" he said quitly.

_________________________

She knew what was about to happen. She followed him eagerly into her room, she locked her door and Luka came bejide her and started kissing her neak leaving a hickey. She turned round and pulled him close and said "let get more.... Comfortable" he agreed and they mounted onto her bed and started making out. Marinette started taking her shirt off as well as luka. He untied her bra and she blushed. As they kissed more and more they realised there hunger for each other. They started fully undressing luka searched his bag finally finding a Condom.
He put it on as fast as he could, as he entered marinette she tryed not to moan to loud so her parsnts didn't hear them. After she agusted to her size she moaned "luka.... I.. I..can't"
But she knew she could and the feeling of pain and joy was refreshing she accently moaned. Luka said out of breath "I'm gonna.... I... Cum"
He started but marinette was okay she liked the feeling.
He slowly pulled out and started to massage her breasts, But then he lowerd his hands to her pu$$¥ and started moving around....

___________________

More in next part ;]

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 08, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

luka,Adrian choice जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें