In Case You Didn't Know

Start from the beginning

Luke honestly had no idea what to say for a minute, as he slightly agreed with Alex's statement, but just a little graze over the bracelet was what made the fog of confusion clear from his mind as he jumped up to stand. 

"I'll tell you what we had." He said gaining his friends attention. "It's what we've had since the day we came together. Boys, we have us. We're the only family we're ever gonna need. You know what else we have?"

"I'm gonna guess death breath." Reggie shrugged not understanding what Luke was trying to encourage. 

With a roll of his eyes, he gestured towards the raven haired boy letting our a little chuckle. "Our music, you dork. We have our music, you guys. People, actual people, can hear us play! They can't see us, fine, but they can feel us." 

Not seeing the looks that he was hoping for, Luke began to feel his hope start to sink, before letting out a sigh. "If I had my guitar, I'd play for all these people right now. Just like what we used to do down at the pier." 

"Yeah, they can't tip what they can't see." Alex said, causing Luke to feel like he was about to pull his hair out. "It's not about the tips, Alex. It's about playing music, connecting with people and making a difference in their day." 

Frustrated with the doom, Luke backed away from the two. "I just....I just wish I had my guitar." Luke could all of a sudden feel a pulse rush through his arms, especially near the bracelet before it went away as a guitar sat comfortably in his hands. 

"Whoa!" Reggie said in shock before pointing his hand at Luke. "That was rad, how'd you do that?" 

"I don't know." He said slightly afraid, staring at the wood instrument. "I-I-I mean, I wished for it, and then it came in my hands..."

Before Luke could finish his explanation, Reggie was slightly squatting with his eyes closed and his hands open awaiting for something. "I-I-I wish I had a puppy." Sadly nothing happened, which Reggie saw.

"A hamster?"

Nothing, happened once again earning a eye roll and an ok from Alex as the two other band members watched their friend. 

"Pizza?" 

When nothing appeared in the boys hands, he let out a groan kicking the sand before sitting down on the ground with a grim look on his face. 

"Hey, I think I know something that'll cheer you up." Luke smiled, gaining a look from Reggie, before strumming his guitar with an upbeat tune, watching as Alex slowly walked over to him giving him a gesture to help him encourage their friend.

With a little sigh, Alex turned to Reggie. "Come on, Reginald." Before joining along with a beat by slapping his chest and thighs, him and Luke smiling at each other before they started an all to familiar song they made years ago.

(Luke, Reggie, Alex)

A one, two, three, four

Can you?

Can you hear me?

Yep, loud and clear!

We gotta get

Gotta get ready