Suzannes POV

After a nice flight over to Greece it was now time to chill out at the poolside for a little bit , I really needed this I have been so stressed out lately and booked the break on a whim .

I messaged Sarah to tell her I was here safe and sound and that I was just chilling by the pool ,I put the ear buds back in and gently tapped my feet to the drum beat really trying hard not to air drum as I sometimes do but this was a packed pool and didn't want to look like a tit .

The sun was lovely it was warming parts of my body that needed a little heat which helped me relax a lot more ,there was a right noise that I could just hear over my music so I lowered my sunglasses to see what all the fuss was about there was a group of guys messing around in the pool dunking each other's heads under water and basically messing around a life guard was shouting at them in broken English and the tallest guy looked over and smirked shrugging his shoulders the arrogant guy he was I hate folk like that.

Sarah messaged back saying that five guys walked into the bar and she shotone of them down who was being mouthy and that she had a feeling she knew them all but wasn't sure .

About an hour later a text came through "holy shit it is them look" she sent another text which was a photo she must of sneakily took of them I done a double take" jeez it is are you alright they ain't hassled you ?" I asked her concerned after what happened with Zack and how she just left America without a word.

She quickly replied back with nope don't think they recognise me ,she soon text back saying scrap that they did Jimmy asked her straight out ,shut I thought to myself there's either gonna be laughter and happy tears or she's gonna flip probably the second guess .

I got up off my lounger and had a quick dip in pool before heading to the small bar by the poolside I ordered a rum and coke and headed back to the lounger and settled myself back in ,I was just getting comfy when all of a sudden something wet hit me I shot up as quick as I could "what the hell"

"Hi hun I'm so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen although you look like you need to cool down a bit " an Aussie accent spoke to me

"So you thought you would just shake yourself like a dog right next me makes sense "
He looked at me and frowned before walking off,how charming I thought to myself as I settled back down drink in hand .

I have to admit he was gorgeous the type I would go for ,I watched as he joined his friends I couldn't resist taking a pic and sending it through to Sarah she replied back straight away ,I laughed at her reply .

I sat thinking how since Matt and me split I hadn't really bothered with another relationship I hurt badly after our split none of cheater I think we just came to the end of the relationship don't get me wrong I still have feelings for Matt but don't think we would be a couple again .

I stood up and grabbed my stuff I had and headed back up to my hotel room to get changed I was feeling a bit hungry and decided to head out for food .

I found a lovely little restaurant and grabbed a table and sat minding my own business when I noticed someone sit next to me "hi again sorry to just pull up a chair I didn't introduce myself earlier , I'm winston "
I looked at him "uhm hello and it's fine it's not as if I'm here with anyone is it and I'm Suzanne"

I replied to him "hi Suzanne pleased to meet you you don't mind me sitting here ?"

I shook my head and browsed the menu I decided I. What I wanted and waited for the waiter to come

We sat and chatted for a while until  our food came ,damn I hate eating in front of people I don't know I thought to myself "I'm the same you know I hate eating in front of others too "

I grinned at him "so winston what do you do if you don't mind me asking ?"

He smiled "of course I don't I'm actually in a band "

I glared at him "wow really ?"

He nodded while cutting into a potatoe "and yourself?"

"I'm an artist and also play drums in my spare time " i replied smiling ,this was how we spent the night small chats about what we love  and hate
I sorted my money out to pay"please to thank you for your company let me pay and maybe we. An have a walk along the beach since it's pretty close and we can have a cocktail or two ,please don't feel you have to?"

I smiled "erm are you sure and yes that will be nice but I buy the cocktails"

Winston paid for our meal and we left the restaurant and walked along the beach "I love it here I come every year I usually sit along at the little cove over there it's so peaceful "I said to winston.

"Yeah it's really lovely here I wouldn't go anywhere else and your always finding new places to explore when you think you have already seen it all "

We headed to the little cocktail bar winston ordered for us and we sat at a little table in the terrace chatting away until we'll after midnight,we made our way back to the hotel ,he was staying a few rooms down from me .
We said goodnight and I walked to my room "oh Suzanne fancy same tomorrow night around six we will go have food I quite enjoyed tonight ?"

I smiled and nodded my head saying goodnight to Winston ,I jumped into the shower and then headed to bed I was beat .

I quickly text Sarah "that's dyed is called winston he decided to invite himself to my table at dinner we have chatted all night he is really lovely and..he asked if I would like to do the same again tomorrow😁
Sarah soon text back"omg your in sis 😝"

I text goodnight and soon got into a comfy position and settled for the night .