The Beast of the beach

ابدأ من البداية

Looma: good battling beloved.

He smiles and leaves. He exits the kingdom as a green light consumed him. Then he reappears on the plumbers base.  He heads to the main headquarters and sees Ben, rook, and Max.

Leo: you called max. What mission do need me to do

Max: Nothing at all. I summon you because since you been doing such a good job. We decided you needed a break.

Ben: yeah dude, you been working more than rook over here

Rook: that is true

Leo was surprised by this.

Leo: really 

Max: yes, now go on and have fun

Leo then exits the main headquarters.

Leo: I known just the place to relax.

 He gets his phone out and runs down the hall. On a tropical planet, Leo was in his trunks resting on the ground on a blanket. He set a umbrella and a water cooler. He gets up an stretches and looks around.

Leo: man, I owe Ben for this tropical planet. And the best part is zero company. Now where are they.

Then he sees a familiar ship as it lands behind him. He walks over to it as it opens up. Then out steps looma in her black bikini, holding a towel, a bag, drinks, and a giant beach ball. Looma walks over to him and sets down her stuff to give him a hug.

Looma: this was a grand idea beloved

Leo: thanks, where's tank

Looma: he was sleep, I didn't want to wake him up.

Leo: no prob, just means we can be alone more.

Looma smiles and kisses him. Once They depart,  looma picks up the towel, and drinks. As Leo went ahead and lifts her up, startling her as she looks at him and smiles, kissing his cheek. He grabs the bag with his tail and walks off. Later they got everything set up as looma pulled out sunscreen. She walks behind Leo and rubs sunscreen on his back and proceeds to do the rest of his body(only the exposed skin). Once she was done she plants a kiss on his cheek and lays on her towel. She looks at Leo as he smiles holding the sunscreen. Leo gets on top of her back rubs her back. Once he finished, he moved back and rubs her legs. He then rubs and squeezes her thighs as she moans.

Looma: little more beloved.

Leo smiles as he moves to her but squeezing them hard. He moves up and rubs her shoulder and arms. Once he's done he gets up as she turns around

Looma: do my front beloved.

Leo's tail starts moving fast. Leo does her thighs and legs making her moan. Leo then moves up and rubs her stomach. Then he gets to fun part and grabs her breast.he squeezed and moves them causing looma to moan loudly. He then stops( after a minute) and places his hand on her face and kiss her as they laugh. Later they started doing activities. First they sun bath. Second they had fun in the water. Third they started wrestling wit one antoher( looma's choice). Fourth they have one another massages. But underneath them was a large ship, with giant ship bottles and mysterious creatures. We see a bunch of robot crab men being ordered by a pirate alien with a hook.

???: get me more beast. For my collection to be complete

The robots saluted and activated a mating call on the blow horn. On the beach, looma was laying on top of Leo Naw they snuggle up to each other.

Leo: this is nice

Looma: it truly is.

Leo: I would love to be with you most of the times.