𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐒𝐎, 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒?

Start from the beginning

Only to stop midway when she felt multiple rocks hit her.

She looked up dreadfully, and the bridge above her was already falling. She widened her eyes, as it inched towards her.

But she was pushed against the ground, her back colliding with the rough material as someone over her shielded her entire body. Both of their hands were on either of her sides, and it looked as if the male was a little hurt.

"Are you okay (L/N)-san?" that voice was familiar; when her vision returned, she saw a pink haired boy on top of her.

"I'm fine..." she replied, rubbing her head, "It hurts a bit though."

"I'm sorry; Todo and I were fighting the other day, and I think we made something's weaker."

"Thank you for protecting me though," he helped her up as she brushed the dust off of her clothes; her eyes then met with the collapsed infrastructure, "That's... a lot."

"I am thankful for your aid."

"It's sort of my fault though... so no need to thank me."

The pink haired boy then asked if her baby was okay, and she said yes as she wasn't hit anywhere near her tummy. She rubbed it a bit, making sure she didn't feel any pain from the touch.

"I'm Itadori Yuji by the way," he smiled, taking his hand out, "Gojo-sensei is my teacher, and I also heard that he fucked you raw in a party-"

"Oi," a dark blue haired male hits Yuji in the head, "Can you please shut up for once?"

"Fushiguro!" Itadori cried, "Why do you always have to hit me?!"

"You deserve it." a brown haired girl approached them.

She learned that Gojo, her boyfriend, had three students he was in charge of. They were first years, and they were Itadori Yuji, Fushiguro Megumi, and Kugisaki Nobara.

"Please excuse this dumbass," Fushiguro bowed to (Y/N), "He knows nothing but trash."

"What the- no I don't! Don't let (L/N)-san's image of me be ruined!"

"It already has."

"Kugisaki no!!!"

(Y/N) was amused by these three's chemistry, definitely finding it unique. She told them to call her (Y/N), as (L/N) was what they called her in the workplace. These students were her boyfriend's, and she didn't want them to be formal with her just because she was older. 

"I can have those papers delivered down there if you need," Fushiguro offered to (Y/N), "You must be tired from climbing up and down."

"A little, but it's okay, I can do it myself."

"Nonsense, please let me help you out."

Fushiguro activated one of his pets, a wolf or dog-like creature spawned. (Y/N) gave him the papers and gave them to the dog, telling him to take it to the man who was waiting at the bottom. The dog left, and (Y/N) was astounded by this wizardry...

"Do you want to come inside?" Kugisaki asks her, "It's hot outside since it's summer, and we're all done with our training for the day."

"If you don't mind me staying then, I'd love to meet you all."

They pushed (Y/N) inside of the dorms building. Inside, there was a small rest area, where the second years, Maki, Inumaki, and Panda were. Granted, they too got up and greeted (Y/N).

"Please just call me (Y/N)," she said, "Thank you for letting me inside of your dorms room."

"It's no problem, no one really comes here."