CHAPTER SEVENTY

Zacznij od początku

Draco interrupted you again by pushing his lips onto yours harshly, pushing you against the door of his dorm. He pulled away, staring into your eyes like he was looking through you.

"Save your breathe." Draco said, his thumb holding your bottom lip. "I plan on using your mouth for something else."

You felt butterflies because of his words. That was hot.

His eyes were looking you up and down since you were still wearing your dress of last night.

"Get on your knees." Draco said. "And show me how sorry you are."

He pushed you down so you were now on your knees. You looked up at him, overwhelmed at what's happening, while he was unbuckling his belt. He lowered his Calvin Klein underwear, his member revealing itself.

Draco raised one eyebrow as he looked at you, waiting for you to do something. You took him in your hand, slightly rubbing it. You wrapped your tongue around his tip as you looked up at him, licking it.

You could see anger in his eyes as he grabbed your hair harshly. "Now it's not the time to tease, Y/N." He groaned.

He grabbed your chin with his hand, while the other hand was still in your hair. He slowly shove your mouth over his dick, a soft moan coming out of his mouth.

"Like that, darling."

He let go of your chin as he tightened the grip around your hair. You started to bob your head up and down as gags were leaving your mouth, causing Draco to get even more turned on.

"Fuck- Y/N- yes, like that." He groaned as you licked his dick while you were stroking him.

You continued to bob your head when suddenly Draco pushed his dick harshly into your throat.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, Y/N." Draco moaned, his eyes closed. Your mouth reached for the end of his dick before you brought your tongue back to lick his tip. "Fuck, you're good at this."

The grip around your hair tightened as a loud moan left his mouth. You felt his warm cum inside your mouth as his eyes met yours. "Swallow it." He said, watching you.

You swallowed his cum as you stood up again, Draco still hovering over you.

You brought your finger inside your mouth before you pulled it out again to bring it to Draco's lips. He looked at you as you opened his mouth with your thumb, bringing your finger into his mouth. He sucked on it before he pushed your hand away and grabbed your chin to push his lips onto yours.

"Draco, I'm-"

You wanted to say something after you pulled away but Draco interrupted you by placing his index finger on your lips.

"I didn't say you could speak." He said. The tie he was wearing was now in his hands. "I'm not done with you yet."

He put his tie around your neck, pulling it tighter as he dragged you to his bed by just pulling the tie.

"Bend over." He demanded. You did as he told you and bend over his bed, placing your hands on the mattress in front of you.

You felt Draco dragging up your dress as his hands were cupping your ass. He slapped your ass before he pulled down the strands of your dress, slowly bringing them off your shoulders. He unzips your dress, causing it to fall on the floor, your panties following immediately.

You felt his fingers against your heat as you bit your lip, excited for what was about to come.

Without another warning he pushed two fingers inside of you, causing a loud moan to leave your mouth. He started to quicken up his pace as he was getting turned on by the moans leaving your mouth.