Chapter 112 Balloons

Start from the beginning

"It  is  defs  something  you  would  play,"  I  told  him  smiling.

"I'm  going  to  get  it,"  Andy  said  picking  it  up  and  heading  to  grab  a  pack  of  guitar  picks.

I  just  kept  watching  how  happy  Andy  was.  He  was  like  a  little  kid  in  a  candy  store.

From  here,  we  headed  home  so  he  could  test  out  the  new  guitar.  It  was  also  almost  time  for  his  mini  birthday  party  with  his  family  and  of  course  Karen  and  Rich.

I  was  making  for  his  dinner  his   favorite  roast  and  potatoes  that  I  always  make.  I  also  made  some  dips  and  chips  for   some  appetizers.

For  his  cake,  I  ordered  a  special  repelica  of  our  wedding  cake  (cherry  pistachio)  from  Adela's  bakery.  She  specially  shipped  it  for  me.

I  finished  decorating  while  Andy  freshened  up.  Sooner  then  later,  the  doorbell  rang.

I  went  to  open  the  door  and  it  was  my  favorite  in-laws.

"Hey  sister  in  law!"  Barry  greeted.

"Hello  my  favorite  Aussies!"  I  said  with  a  light  laugh.

"My  goodness  have  you  forgotten  all  about  me?"  Mo  said  with  a  sigh.

"No  Momo  I  haven't  stop  being  dramatic,"  I  said  giving  him  a  hug  while  everyone  else  shuffled  in.

"Robbo  is  here!"  Robin  said  laughing.

"Yes,  the  twins Robo  and MoMo,"  Linda  said  laughing.

Andy  came  down  the  stairs  in  a  blue  satin  button  up  tucked  into  a  pair  of  black  jeans  and  white  Nikes.

I  may  or  may  not  have  had  heart  eyes  the  whole  time.

"There's  the  birthday  boy!"  Barry  tackled  Andy  with  a  hug.

"Where  do  you  want  us  to  put  your  gifts?"  Mo  asked  Andy.

"Just  in  the  dining  room.  My  darling  wife  has  a  place  for   the  gifts  to  go  till  we  eat,"  Andy  said  grabbing  my  hand.

The  doorbell  went  off  again  and  I  went  to  go  get  it.  It  was  of  course  Karen  and  Richard.

"(Y/N)!!!"  Karen  greeted  me.

"I  just  saw  you  on  your  birthday  haha  how  are  you?"   I  asked  while  she  hugged  me.

"I'm  fine  how  are  you?"  she  asked.

"I'm  good. Thank  you  KC,"  I  said  smiling.

Richard  was  kind  of  awkward  there  holding  Andy's  gift  from  the  two  of  them.  He  just  smiled  and  waved  and  followed  Karen  to  the  living  room  where  everyone  was  at  for  now.

"That  is  a  nice  guitar  Andy  where  did  you  get  it?"  Barry  said  entralled.

"Here  in  LA,  there  is  a  music  shop   where  you  can  get  unique  instruments,"  Andy  replied.

I  stayed  in  the  kitchen  finishing  up  the  appetizers  and  checking  on  the  roast, and potatoes.  Andy's  cake  was  safe  in  the  fridge.

Karen  wandered  into   the  kitchen  to  check  on  me.

"Do  you  need  help?"  Karen  asked  happily.  

"If  you  want  to  take  the  dips  out  to  the  living  room  that  would  be  great   KC,"  I  said  smiling.

"Ok  cool,"  Karen  said  grabbing  the  bowl  of  chips  and  dips.

I  flipped  the  roast  over  and  made  sure  my  salad  hadn't  wilthed.

  I  could  hear  lots  of  giggle  and  chatter  coming  from  the  living  room.  I  was  honestly  a  bit  overwhelmed  because  I  always  think  this  could  be  the  last  day  I  am  here  as  if the  universe  feels  like  I  did  my  job.  

I  was  just  in  my  head  for  a  while  when  Andy  scarred  me  from  behind.

"Is  everything  ok  darling?  I  miss  you,"  Andy  said  hugging  me.

"I'm  fine  just  a   bit  social  anxiety   even  though  it's  our  family,"  I  told  him  in  response.

"Just  stick  by  me  or  Karen  darling  to  make  you  feel  more  calm.  I  know  you  have   anxiety  problems  I  am  here  to  help  you,"  Andy  said  grabbing  my  hand.

He  always  had  a  way  to  comfort  me . 

"I  kind  of  want  to   open  gifts  now ,"  Andy  said.

"I'll  bring  in   the  gifts  for  you,"  Barry  said  heading  to  the  dining  room  while  Linda  followed  along.

Andy  looked  at  me  and  kissed  my  face.  

"Thank  you   for a  wonderful  birthday,"  Andy  whispered.

"Anything  for  you  love,"  I  whispered  back.

Barry  and  Linda  finished  brin ging  his  gifts  in  and  Andy  started  opening  his  gifts.

We  had  a  quite  birthday  for  the  Australian  man  who  stole  my  heart.