02 | Such a tease

Start from the beginning

Min Yoongi is a tease.

He loves teasing his members, being touchy and lovey-dovey with them, subtly wearing skimpy outfits that would show more of his skin, and flirting with the members that would always cause them to have an unplanned boner — even at work which is a dangerous situation to be in. But Yoongi loves seeing his members suffer like this and Bangtan knew — oh, they knew. Seeing the way his lips form a menacing smirk on his face after teasing them to the point of causing a boner is proof that Min Yoongi will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

A large dick pounding into him to fill him up.

Jungkook wakes up to another normal day in Bangtan's household — only, this is no other normal day because the moment he walks to the kitchen to see one of his boyfriends, Yoongi, casually eating pancakes with a knowing look on his face, he knew — he knew that this is one of those days.

There is a strange feeling that is blooming inside of Jungkook — an eerie feeling that indicates that this is the day he would have to suffer.

For the first few hours of the day, there were no strange changes happening around the household and the maknae somewhat felt relief washed over him when he thought that he was probably hallucinating and he felt guilty about accusing Yoongi of such a crime — although there is still that lingering feeling that he couldn't get off his chest.

Now, although they are given a short rest period in preparation for their upcoming concerts that are back to back, Bangtan still has a lot of work to do to finish their newest album, new choreography, and all the other things that they have to prepare for their trip around the world. It is an exhilarating feeling to be planning one of the biggest moments in your life — especially when it is with the people that you love.

"Do you think we can do it again or do you need a break?" Asks Namjoon, snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts.

The two of them are in the recording studio finishing up some songs by adding some background voices to improve the quality of the songs for the album. They had already recorded all of the songs, they just need some finishing touches and as the main vocal of the group, Jungkook is tasked to come work with their leader today.

"It's okay, hyung, do you wanna go from the top?" He asks while flipping through the lyrics in front of him.

Jungkook can see the way Namjoon is running his fingers through his hair out of frustration — not because of him though. He can never be mad at the maknae knowing that he nailed each line of the song and did as he was told whenever Namjoon decides to stop him to tell him what he needs to do.

Stress is beginning to pile up within the members — especially for Namjoon since he is the leader, one of the producers, and he will have to prepare himself to talk in another language since all of the countries that they will be visiting will be speaking English to him and not Korean.

"Hyung?" Jungkook tries to call him with a softer tone, afraid that Namjoon might burst. "Should we stop for a break?"

But before Namjoo could even respond to him, the two of them were interrupted by a knock on the door. The said door slowly clicks and opens before Namjoon could even ask who is the person at the other side of the door. A small head pops up behind the door to reveal the main rapper of Bangtan.