"Do you want the truth?  No, I didn't.  I did have to use my smell to sence you and your moves some, but no, " Tanjiro says and the stadium starts to murmur.  "I thought as much that is also how you could tell I wasn't passed out under the rubble I still had my quirk half activated."  Tanjiro smiles and nods, "Yep, you were a great fighter though.  Keep training and trying your best because I know you will be great, " Tanjiro gives a little pep-talk to his once opponent who just nods. 

The crowd riles up again and Midnight cracks her whip.  "That is it for this year's UA Sports festival.  Heroes send in your forms for students to join you!  Awards will be in 30 minutes, so stay tuned!" Midnight walks out of the entrance that Tanjiro came out of then looked back at him and winks.  Tanjiro shook Todoroki's hand then walked off after her.  Todoroki walked off his side as well finishing off the fights and the events for this year. 

Tanjiro went to his waiting room and when he entered All Might, Aizawa, and Midnight waited for him.  All Might pre-searched the room for anything that would be a mic.  Tanjiro sat down at the table where everyone else was.  "Anything suspicious happen?" Midnight asked as she watched him sit there.  "Yes, something did happen.  Remember me and Denki were matched up we were against each other.  Well, he said something, " Tanjiro took his sword that was on the table and cut the collar of his shirt.  He pulled out a wire with a little recorder attached to it.  He left his hair down to hide it.

Tanjiro hit record before the match between him and Denki started, so he had what he said.  Tanjiro moved to around the time where his opponent whispered in his ear.  The recorder played the crowd cheering and Denki talking saying that he was just going to tell me something.  Then you could hear footsteps moving toward Tanjiro then they stopped right in front of Tanjiro.  "Voice tape." Then the fight started and Tanjiro stopped the tape.  "He knew and he pointed it out to me.  Also afterward he winked and started to sign something with his hands.  He signed L-O-V."  Aizawa sat there for a minute and took everything in. 

Tanjiro took his sword and smashed the recorder to bits, "so it can't be hacked."  Midnight looked to Tanjiro and you could almost see a light bulb above her head, "you said there had to be 2 traitors right.  You said they smaller different and they did something to not be seen.  Maybe we can get Denki to spill it. " Tanjiro sighed, "Doubt it we can't really do anything to watch him.  He will be super careful basically outing himself to me.  I think he is trying to make me look like the bad guy.  He figured I had no evidence and you didn't know about the recording.  He wants me to go to you then look like I am the bad guy. "

All Might nodds then puts his hand on the table and stands up, "then we will act suspicious of you and watch you closely.  Make him think his plan worked then we can strike. "  Aizawa gives a tired nod then stands up, "ok then the awards are soon and you just won we can't keep you took long, so you go first them we will leave after."  Tanjiro smiles and nods grabbing buis sword and walking out of the room. 

The slayer walked down the halfway to be met by some of his classmates who seemed to be looking for him.  "Hey great job Tanjiro!" Uraraka ran up to his and smiled with a thumbs up.  "Thank you you all did well too!" Tanjiro looked at the fellow slayers who just watched him. Inosuke on the verge of picking a fight he will not win.  "You did great and you never even used your powers!" Deku exclaimed with a huge smile.  "I can't use them on most people it would kill them, " Tanjiro says reminding them of what he said before.

"Good job out there, " Gigi said blandly as always.  "Thanks Giyu!" They chatted and when to get Todoroki and hang out with him and the others wanted to congratulate him once again.  The whole class went down to the food area and got some snacks before heading back up to their seats. Tanjiro, Todoroki  Bakugou, and Deku however had a different place they went and lined up to get awarded on the podiums.

"Here are the year 1 winners.  In the first place we have TANJIRO KAMADO!" Midnight announces as the slayer walks out from the shadows and hops on the #1 podium.  All Might stands before him with Midnight giving Tanjiro a nice smile.  "In second place we have TODOROKI SHOTO!" Todoroki walks from the same place Tanjiro did and he hops in his podium which is on the left from Tanjiro's.  "Last, but not least we have IZUKU MIDORYIA AND KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" The crowd cheers as each one take their turns walking to their place.

All Might Takes the bronze metals from Midnight and places one on Deku's neck patting his shoulder.  The crowd claps and yells for the winners as each of them get their prizes.  He then goes to Bakugou who looks away and groans.  Tanjiro takings his sheathed sword which was on his belt and taps Bakugou on the head with it.  He looks to All Might and gets his award.  Izuku bows while Bakugou just stands there being mad and salty.

All Might then collects the Silver medal and places it on Todoroki and pats his shoulder as well.  Then he finally gets to Tanjiro he takes the golden medal and places it on Tanjiro then last him stepping back.  "HERE WE HAVE IT OUR WINNERS!  THAT CONCLUDES THE FESTIVAL HAVE A GREAT DAY!" All Might wraps it up and suddenly the crowd bursts, "BOO! THAT WAS  THE PERFECT TIME TO SAY PLUS ULTRA!" All Might then sighs and attempts to redeem himself, "HAVE A GREAT DAY PLUS ULTRA!" All Might fly through the air and off behind the stadium.

The stands outside all stayed open for a while after the festival.  The class walked around hanging out and getting food.  This was an event-filled day, but they didn't know the night to come would be just as exciting.

Hello, I made another chapter!  I will not abandon this book it just might be a bit slow.  School is out now, so maybe this will pact the amount I write chapters?!
~Anime_Moonlight