Chapter 19- An Easy Choice

Start from the beginning

The silence was thick and deadly.  Wilbur squeezed his hand, dragging him back into his body with a thud.  The mixture of betrayal, pity, and confusion washing off of the others was like a drug, it enticed him and ensnared him.  It was powerful and addicting, and he wanted more.  So much more.

"Dream, please think about what you're doing," Sapnap tried again, but Dream shook his head and cut him off.

"I am thinking Sapnap.  This is it for me. I'm happier, free, and willing."

"What did they do to you," Sam said, the desperation in his voice and eyes.  Dream felt a stab of pity, then remembered Ponk.  He remembered the stub, the haunted look he always had now, the less and less frequent smiles.  He could practically hear the screams, the sobs, the begging.

"They showed me that people can change," Dream said coldly, watching Sam flinch at the tone.  "What have you shown me Sam?  How to torture your boyfriend?  What else did you do to him Sam?  How much did you put him through you-."

"Dream," Wilbur snapped.  He blinked and took a deep breath, regaining control.  He gripped Wilbur tighter, grounding himself.  He realized their predicament, they could only get away for a short window of time and now would be it.  He grasped Wilbur's hand tighter in warning and got a reassuring squeeze in return.

"Well, good night," he said.  The squadron snapped out of their shock but it was too late.  They shouted and shot but Wilbur threw their smoke bomb and the couple disappeared in a puff of bright purple smoke.

~~~

"I'm proud of you," Wilbur said.  Dream gave him a surprised look, picking his way over a rather disgusting chunk of sewage.  They were making their way through the sewers at a slow pace, talking as they walked.  They weren't too disgusting, but it was still rather unappetizing.

"Why?  I thought you would have been upset," Dream responded.  It was Wilbur's turn to look shocked.

"You stood up to the man who was with your cheating boyfriend," Wilbur said, slowing to a stop and recounting the night's events on his fingers.  "You refused to back down from your old friends and colleges, and to cap it all off you stood by us even though you could have easily run back to comfort.  You were braver than I've ever been," Wilbur said, grabbing Dream's hands .  "Of course I'm proud of you, you're the best boyfriend I could have ever asked for."

Dream was blushing and grinning like an idiot, circling his thumbs over Wilbur's hands.

"Ditto."

Wilbur pulled him closer and wrapped an arm around his waist.  The other lovingly cradled his cheek.  Wilbur's eyes gleamed and was smiling with joy.  Dream grinned back and leaned up, connecting their lips.  Wilbur responded with even more enthusiasm, pressing Dream closer to him.

"Where were we," Dream whispered, pulling away for only a moment before nipping at the bottom of Wilbur's lip.

(I FEEL SO AWKWARD SOMEONE SAVE ME)

"I had you against a wall," Wilbur murmured back.  Dream giggled.  "You were powerless beneath me."

"Don't get too cocky," Dream said breathlessly.

"What, are you gonna stop me?"

(*slams head against desk repeatedly*)

He shoved Dream backward and into the slimy wall.  He shuddered, hating the feeling of slime and grime against his back.  Wilbur noticed and let him forward a little.

"Sorry, forgot where we were," he giggled, the possessive maniac disappearing for the moment.  Dream wanted to frown and beg him to bring him back.  It woke him up, made him feel alive.  

"It's all good." Dream smirked happily instead.  He took Will's hand again and they continued their trek down the tunnel like nothing had happened.  Dream knew better.  His lips tingled, his body was raw and sensitive, and he never wanted anyone more in his life.  Wilbur finally brought them into the street outside of home.

As soon as he replaced the manhole, Dream dragged him into another hungry kiss.  Wilbur laughed through the kiss, making Dream's temper flare up.

"Out in the open?  Seriously?"

"I don't care anymore," Dream mumbled, digging his face into Wilbur's chest.  "I want you."

"Wow, took you long enough," Wilbur responded sarcastically, but longing and lust sprung into his expressions and actions.  "Can we do this at home though?"

"Well I'm not that dumb," Dream said.  Wilbur, in return, dragged him home.  They flew through the front door, scaring the living shit out of everyone.

"Why are you two in such a hurry," Tubbo called as Wilbur continued to drag Dream through the house.  He wore golden chains on his small horns and they swayed as he moved.  Tommy was adorned with jewelry as well as Ranboo.  Dream took it the burgling went well.

"Just need to do something," Wilbur called.

"I'm something," Dream clarified.  Wilbur ran into a doorway he was so shocked. 

"WHAT," Techno and Tommy shouted at the same time.  Ranboo was choking on whatever he was drinking and Phil was laughing hysterically, his head on the counter top in defeat.

"Please tell me you're joking," Tommy snapped.  "I cannot take this right now, I just broke into the president's vacation home."

"Tommy you were literally the one that barged into their room and asked if they were fucking yet," Tubbo said, sounding more annoyed than scandalized.  "Pick a lane, Jesus."

The couple exchanged glances before giggling like school children and disappearing down the hallway to their room.

"Please be safe," Phil called through gasps of air.

"And quiet," Techno yelled as well.  Wilbur rolled his eyes before shutting the door behind them and locking it.  Their hands still joined, Dream gave him a nervous, excited look.  They didn't let go of each other for the rest of the day.

~~~

WHYYYYYYYYY DO I PUT MYSELF THROUGH THIS?  I cannot tell if this is cringy or if it actually works.  Don't worry, this is the closest you'll get to smut.  I'm not putting you through that sort of pain.  If you're here for that, you should probably go find another book.

I am too lazy to leave out the last part, and I think it's funny so whatever,  It exists now.  Good night.

Word Count- 1673