"Sounds better than Nick's disastrous first attempt," Haruka giggled as she used her X-Powder to change into her swimsuit.

Shortly after that was when Mat looked to see Nick just showing up with Alex.

"Hey, bro, we're here!" Nick called out.

"Britney will be here shortly," Alex added. "She's getting lunch."

She looked at Nick, and something appeared to be off – to Alex anyway.

"Everything okay, Alex?" Nick asked.

"I think Haruka's doing something weird," Alex replied. "And you seem to notice, too..."

"Oh, that?" Nick responded, knowing exactly what Alex had most likely seen. "It's just this thing Haruka likes to do. I gotta jump a couple years back to explain this properly, so... basically, in my middle school days, I used to not be able to swim for jack, so Haruka decided to be my 'swim coach'."

"Practically all of Umi no Hoshi's swim teachers just wanged chung at it, so I figured I'd be the one to help," Haruka continued.

"And here comes the key factor of this story," Nick stated. "One day, I came in to the pool area, and here's Haruka in this new swimsuit she literally bought the other day..."

"This was before he met you, Alex, just to make sure," Haruka cut in. "Naturally, Nick was a little surprised, so I took the opportunity to tease him a bit."

"She strikes this supermodel pose and says, and I quote, 'what? Are you so entranced by my beauty that you have no words left?'" Nick explained.

"And this is the best part, too," Haruka continued. "The instant I say that, Nick sputtered so much he actually slipped and fell right into the pool!!"

That got a laugh out of everyone.

"Not exactly my finest moment, I know," Nick sighed. "Ever since that day, Haruka likes to do that whenever she thinks she can get away with it, just to chuckle at my reactions."

"To be fair, Nick did tell me to try and tone it down while I'm here, since his girlfriend is literally right here in front of me," Haruka admitted. "It's just a fun thing I do."

"Sounds like quite the story," Britney chuckled as she walked up to join the rest of the spies.

"Good to see ya again, Brit," Haruka quipped.

"You, too, Haruka," Britney responded. "Feels like it's been forever since Christmas, huh?"

"When you're college students, a few months definitely feels like forever," Haruka laughed.

It was then that Sam noticed that Britney was looking her way as if she wanted to ask her something.

"What's up, Brit?" Sam asked. "I won't bite unless you want me to."

"Well..." Britney started. "I heard that you learned how to surf recently, and..."

"You wanna learn how to surf, too, right?" Mat finished.

"Am I really that easy to read?" Britney asked.

"Sometimes," Sam giggled. "Well, what do you say, honey? You wanna teach Britney how to surf just like you did for me?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," Mat answered.

"What about you, Nick?" Haruka asked. "Do you ever plan to get back on a surfboard?"

"Maybe someday," Nick admitted. "I just want Dawn to be here so I can prove to her that I can do it, too."

"She's never gonna let that go, is she?" Alex giggled.