- Finding Your Friends -

You quickly crawled through the vents eventually finding an exit, you carefully opened the vent and crawled out. You looked around and find yourself In a party room, you walked around..remembering all the fun times you had, you walked out of the room and looked around the place, still no sign of your big bear friend. You find an elevator and went into it..you felt sketched out at first..but you knew your friends had to be here somewhere. You pushed the button labeled "Underground". 

        As the elevator took you down a keypad popped up wanting you to type your name, the elevator was extremely shaky so you had a lot of trouble typing your name in..instead it auto corrected for you and told you your name was "Eggs Benedict" you laughed your head off when you heard your "New Name". You got off the elevator and walked into what appeared to be an office..you looked around and saw some buttons..you heard a voice that seemed to be directing you on what do to with the animatronics.

        It first said "Lets Check on Ballora, push the blue button to shine the light on her" (I forgot what the guy said ok? lol)  you pushed the blue button and saw her standing there..but not moving, you always liked Ballora, she was so pretty..you always said to yourself, after a while the control module said "Oh..it seems like Ballora doesn't feel like dancing, lets motivate her with a control shock" Your eyes widened when you heard that, you instantly yelled back "I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT! SHE'S PRETTY AND NICE!!"  the control module had a deeper tone of voice and said in a treating tone "Lets motivate her with a control SHOCK" aggressively saying the last word, you got scared and turned to Ballora and said "I'm so very sorry.." you pushed the button which shocked her back into motion.

        You felt terrible..you stuck your tongue out at the ceiling assuming that's were the control module was, you looked over at Funtime Foxy's stage and saw him/her not moving as well..you always wondered what was there gender..you asked multiple employees but they never knew the answer either, you worriedly look up at the ceiling again thinking you had to do the same with Funtime Foxy..alas you did, you felt horrible because Foxy would always wave at you when you walked into the building..you apologized as if they can hear you through the heavy glass windows.

~ Time skip brought to you buy Funtime Freddy Boi ~ 

    The control module told you to crawl through the Ballora Gallery to get the to Breaker Room, where Funtime Freddy would be! You screeched in excitement and quickly started to make your way down the gallery, but a weird female voice took over and told you to go slow..you heard this voice before.. it was Circus Baby's! You had the urge to say hi but she kept on talking..telling you, to stop when Ballora got near you..was she bad or something? You know she would never hurt you, unless..you threw that thought out of your mind because you knew that all of them were nice, and wouldn't harm you, so you just followed Baby's rules and kept on crawling. But excitement got the best of you, so you ran the very last few steps and heard someone running towards you..wait not running..CRAWLING!? You turned around quickly to find Ballora crawling towards you, you shrieked and opened the door leading to the breaker room and slammed it shut causing a loud echo, you stood there eye widened still trying to process what just happened...

   Hey!! Hope you enjoying this story so far..sorry if this chapter was a bit long lol..I guess I got carried away trying to add as much detail as I can, other then that I will update tomorrow! Remember I will be taking request (NO LEMON) so don't hesitate to ask! Night guys!! <3