𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊?!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Don't let him influence it then."

(Y/N) and Rei both leave the mountains shortly after, deciding to go get something like sushi or bubble tea before they go back to work. (Y/N)'s cravings were soon to begin, but what they were exactly was yet to come. Craving for something sweet, she drank her bubble tea on the way as Rei offered to drive.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

"Y'know, I never imagined the day that Gojo-sensei would become a dad," Yuji said with his hands relaxed behind his head, "He's always been the type to look like he'd be single for the rest of his life, with the occasional one night stands."

"His personal life shouldn't be to your judgement Itadori," Fushiguro glared at him, "It's none of our business."

"But he's our teacher Fushiguro," Kugisaki says, "It's not bad to know about his private life."

"Private lives are private for a reason, you two shouldn't mess with it just because he is our teacher."

Sighing, the two only listened to Fushiguro and finished their mission for the day.

They were walking back to the dorms where they would relax; but the event earlier had more or less, boggled them, even Fushiguro who was more than interested. 

He had known Gojo for some time now, so he was also shocked to hear that he himself would be a father soon.

"Perhaps though..." Fushiguro says as they began their walk home, "Well, what do you guys think?"

"Will he want anything to do with his child?" Fushiguro asked, "Or do you think he will just give her enough money to suffice for its life?"

Not much was known on what Gojo were to do, for they even thought that he'd be more careful with where he'd lay his seed. Still, they didn't know exactly what happened between him and (Y/N), so they couldn't assume anything either.

"I say he should be there for their life," Kugisaki says confidently, "Gojo-sensei may look and act like a fuckboy of a teacher, but he isn't heartless enough to abandon his own child after something he did."

"He should take responsibility, I agree!" Itadori added, "Say, if Gojo-sensei doesn't take care of (L/N)-san and their child, let's beat him up!"

"Okay!"

Fushiguro sighed. "Violent as ever, I see."

The students of the Tokyo Jujutsu High were bumbling with theories and assumptions, even future plans to help Gojo if he were overwhelmed. They all, even the second years, doubted Gojo could handle this on his own, and they were even planning a baby shower if Gojo planned to stay that is.

The evening was quiet, it was summer time after all and the night life was still vibrant. Waiting on the doorstep of his home, she clicked her phone off as she knocked on the door.

She wore a light sweater tucked in her pencil skirt; before she had gotten there, she had a meeting with some of her team members about the move to the mountains, so she had to dress formally. She had small heels and her small backpack that held her essentials.

The door opened and revealed none other than Gojo Satoru, who was wearing casual home clothes. He wore grey sweatpants, a loose t-shirt, and sunglasses that covered his light blue eyes.

"(Y/N)," he said, ushering her in, "Please, come in."

She nodded. "Please excuse me..."

"No one's home," Gojo told her, "It's just going to be you and me."

DADDY SATORU [GOJO SATORU X READER]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें