Seungmin made a ponytail out of the other's hair, holding it strongly but being careful not to pull out hair from their roots. He somehow didn't think that was the pain that Hyunjin wanted. While it may not hurt for more than a second, the consequences would last a while.

"Take a deep breath baby" He instructed and after noticing that the other did, he plunged into the mouth that the other left open and inviting for him. Hyunjin's tongue at the bottom of his mouth was strategically placed to drive him crazy.

The first time his cock went completely in the other's mind, Seungmin nearly came. The other's throat constricted against him as he fought his gag reflex. It didn't take him long to get used to the sensation and it seemed that Hyunjin was well. The other subtly titled his head up to be able to take him in deeper and with lesser problems.

Seungmin started to thrust his narrow hips at a moderate pace. He was aware that this was their first scene of its kind and he needed to get used to the other's signals. He didn't want to actually hurt him! He was doing this for the both of them.

Hyunjin looked so out of it. He was moaning more than Seungmin was. He was worried the others would hear but well, Seungmin didn't actually care. He was more worried the other would be embarrassed after. Then again he was being muffled by his cock.

"You're doing really well baby. Remember to tap once to stop and twice to pause. I won't be angry or disappointed if you want a breather. I would actually be proud of you if communicate your needs" Seungmin made sure to speak clearly and loud enough. He still kept thrusting shallowly but once the other's eyes change to understanding once, he continued with a more moderate pace that got faster as he got more desperate to reach his release.

He could feel adrenaline pooling in his stomach. He grabbed the other's hair slightly tighter and went faster.

"You can swallow or spit on the floor" he grunted, right before he actually came in the other's mouth.

Seungmin wasn't sure what he expected. Of course the other swallowed, then he smiled and opened his mouth slightly. Seungmin's cock twitched feebly again. The other would be his death he was sure.

Hyunjin took a deep breath. He was feeling fuzzy. He couldn't feel anything but happiness. He couldn't even feel the hard-on he had.

"Do good?" Hyunjin asked.

"So good. You did so good. Come on baby let's get up, your knees probably don't like you at the moment." Seungmin said, uncaring of being naked.

The other however shook his head and this made Seungmin frown and ask why.

"Want to stay here for some time please" the other verbalised. Seungmin guessed the other felt protected staying there so he sat with him on the floor. It really was clean. He pulled the other to him and hugged him and they moved to sit by the wall.

Some time passed then the other finally showed signs of being more aware.

"Thank you Seungmin" Hyunjin said.

"I should be the one to thank you. Letting me see you like that and giving fantastic five-star service" he joked.

Hyunjin giggled "We should both thank the other then. Seeing you so in control drives me crazy"

"I'm pretty sure we're going to drive each other crazy, in a good way" Seungmin said with laughter in his voice "Do you still need to come?" he asked in consideration. Usually he would have asked right after he came but it didn't seem appropriate with how Hyunjin was reacting.

"Usually I would be begging to get off but I'm still high from giving you a blowjob and I really just want to enjoy the feeling. I'll take a cold shower" Hyunjin explained "But this doesn't mean I don't like to get off! I do!" Hyunjin suddenly said in panic, thinking the other will enforce the 'you don't get to cum" policy too often. While he liked it, he liked to cum too.