𝟎𝟏𝟓-𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Okay..." I started, trying to think faster than I spoke, "Say there was, where would it be?"

"Did Mariah not get a goods night rest?" And he gently shook his head, still smiling from amusement. I caught Oddie giggling behind him. "Well if there was a room 78, Dobby thinks it would most probably be at the top of the manor."

Knowing it could be at the top of the manor was not enough, I needed more details.

"That's great. Anything else?" I encouraged.

He paused for a moment. In thought about it. "Uhh, I suspect it to be on the right side, at the top of the manor as that's the way the door numbers go. Now Dobby should really be going."

Room 78, possibly at the top right-wing of the manor.

"Thank you so much, Dobby!"

I could feel the flesh on my heels dig into the Materials of my shoes as climbed my way to what it felt like the fifth set of stairs.

It was cold and the thin fabric of my maid uniform only did so much justice to the temperature.

There was not much light in the mansion, it had the common theme of dark tones running through the walls, ceilings and decor.

My hope as well as my patients were thinning, there were no signs of this room so far. Was Dobby right, was there no such thing? 

But then I distinctly recalled the tiny piece of yellowy parchment led on the shelf with multiple items attached to it which included the peculiar ropes and Handcuffs.

Just those two things lit the flame to my Curiosity, and when I wanted to know or do something, I was going to do it.

Continuing to wander around the creaky halls, I grew tired of walking for so long. Taking the initiative, I decided to lean on a cracked bit of wall just for a moment.

A cracked bit of wall.

The structure of the corridor/ area that I was in was not immaculately Presented, meaning that wherever I was, which was definitely at the top of the manor, had to be a secret since no one came to attend to it.

I certainly had not been told to clean this part of the manor and Dobby, the person that had been here the longest amount of time, did not know of its existence.

I began connecting the invisible dots,

The brothers both looked somewhat anxious I knew it was a place. The reason why Dobby couldn't have known because they kept it a secret.

So the only people that could know was Malfoy, Riddle and me. If I was keeping a secret like this I would want it tucked away where not a person nor creature could find it or capture a glimpse.

I began to drag the tip of my finger across the ashy surface of the wall to seek out anything abnormal that could give away where the room may be situated.

It was a constant feeling of dust particles and fractures in the bricks, till a bit of metal nipped at my skin. The coldness of it overtaking the chill of the room.

I stopped tracing and Steadied my wrist in that position just in case I was to lose it, I trailed along the object to try and deduce what it could be.