1-2

Pierre POV

I woke up because I felt something tickling my chest. I opened one eye quite slow and saw blond hair all over my chest and an arm. I quickly opened the second eye and tried to orientate myself. My head hurts bad. Oh lord how much did I drink last night? But back to the main question. I looked around and then I noticed a well-known smell. I must be at Ophelias. I know her scent. It smells like spring. I lifted my head a bit and saw our bodies completely tangled. Her head is lying on my chest. The weight of it feels great. I took two deeps breaths and felt asleep again.

The next time I was awake, I was alone in my bed. I asked myself if I was dreaming. But when I was about to sit in bed Ophelia came back into the room. "Good morning Sleeping Beauty" she greeted me with a smile. "Hope you slept well and you feel better today. I got you water and a slice of bread". I smiled at her. When she sat down on the edge of the bed I couldn't resist and pull her back into bed. She squeaked but cuddled up to my chest immediately. I don't know why but I had the urge to kiss her. So i put my lips onto hers and it felt like fireworks. My body heat up within a second. She didn't push back and leaned into the kiss. "You taste even better then you smell. Why did it take me that long to do that?" I whispered. As an answer she gave me another kiss. "Can we stay in bed and cuddle like forever?" as soon as I asked we heard a glass falling to the floor and breaking. "Shoot, Daniel is still here!" Ophelia jumped up and ran towards the kitchen. I got up and put on a shirt. As I went downstairs I saw Dan standing there without a shirt just in his boxers. "Ohhhh our main bitch is awake and already the star of the morning" I laughed and he flinched because he didn't see me. He throw a kitchen towel towards me and started laughing. "Someone up for breakfast?" I asked as I reached the two of them. I went up to Ophelia, staying behind her, I put my arms around her hips and pulled her closer. She turned around, put her arms behind my neck and kissed me.

*clap clap clap* Daniel applauded us. "I never thought you guys realize what we all saw from the beginning." But yeah, I get it. I'm out at Alex' and gonna see if all the kiddos and especially Max are alive. Within five minutes he was dressed and out of the flat.

*****

Fast forward to 2023

pierragasly Happy to announce that me and @ophs

pierragasly Happy to announce that me and @ophs.gasly will be joined by a little someone in September. 
👥ophs.gasly 
danielricciardo, maxverstappen1, charlesleclerc, alex_albon, georgerussel63 and 1.984.657 others like your post.

danielricciardo Godfather Daniel is on duty 
maxverstappen1 if you need something, @kellypiquet and me have got loads of stuff. Just feel free to ask for advice tho. 
charlesleclerc bravo pierre. j'ai hâte de rencontrer le petit
alex_albon i wanna be the godfather. screw you Daniel!
georgerussel63 well done mate! happy for you
lewishamilton get in there Pierre!

ophs

ophs.gasly notre petit ❤ Anthoine Jules Gasly *22nd September 2023
your guardian angel @anthoinehubert wanted to share his birthday with you. 
👥pierregasly
pierregasly, danielricciardo, maxverstappen1, nathalie_pinkham and 942.657 other people like your post. 

pierregasly I'm so proud of you mon amour
alex_albon what a special birthday. he'll be honored to share it with one of the best up there 
charles_leclerc welcome to the world Anthoine. you will live up to your guardian. I'm sure
danielricciardo ok I give up, @charles_leclerc with this name I'm more than happy to let you be the godfather
georgerussel63 mate, I'm happy for you! I've got babyfever now.
     maxverstappen1 just stop by at ours. haha