Jumped -Marcus-

"Hey bitch." I heard the voice of erica call. She is a known popular girl at our school with red hair, freckles, and blue eyes. I sighed knowing what was about to happen. You see every once in awhile her and her little group would jump me. and sometimes it would get Like really bad.

"I turned around. Can you please leave me alone?" I asked. I can't take this right now so i tried to ask.

"Nope not until you aren't friends with Marcus anymore." She said with a smirk on her face and a hand on her hip.

"Look I'm just trying to walk home. Leave me alone." I said. I was really starting to get annoyed.

She sighed. "Well since you asked." She said. She pretended to walk away. Then she turned around and punched me.

Now listen it's not like I'm weak or I can't fight back it's just that there would be multiple people fighting me at once so there's was almost nothing I could do.

-time skip-

I just started to wake up. I was confused. I was on the side walk. I just started to recall what happened. Blood was coming from my mouth, nose, and legs.

I then started to hear my phone ringing. I looked at the time and it was 7:30 pm. "SHIT IM SUPPOSED TO MEET MARCUS!" i said. I then looked at my notifications. 

*5 missed calls mother dearest💛.*
*18 texts mother dearest💛*
*3 missed calls Marcus<3*
*12 messages Marcus<3*

The most recent text from Marcu was saying he was worried about me and is now gonna try and find me and that was 30 minutes ago.

I stood up but fell back down. I started coughing up blood. Which doesn't taste good at all.

"Y/N!!" you heard Marcus yell. "HOLY FUCK ARE YOU OKAY?!" he asked. He is my bestfriend so of course he was worried. I just wish he thought it was more.

"Im fine Marcus." I laughed it off. He helped me up. As he was helping me up i got super light headed and fell into his arms. "Hey, hey, hey. Your okay. Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" He asked more calmly, he completely forgot i start crying anytime i hear someone yell.

"No can i just go to your house i don't wanna deal with my step dad right now." I said. One thing that may shock you is erica is my step sister. She's my step dads daughter. My mom, step dad, and step sister are all mentally and physically abusive. And my older brother who always protected me passed away from cancer. He was Marcus' best friend. So with him I feel like I'm even closer with my brother.

Marcus is the only one who knows about any of what was happening.

He then got to his motorcycle and put me on. "Are you gonna be okay to ride?" He asked holding the side of my face looking into my eyes. "Yeah ill be okay i said smiling. Before he drove off he wiped the blood off my face. He then took his helmet and put it on me.

"Don't you need it?" I asked laughing a little. But I was also kind of concerned ever since his motorcycle accident.

"Ill be fine he said getting on the motorcycle and started it. I wrapped my arms around his torso. And I'm not gonna lie i liked it. I mean who wouldn't. Just being able to hold him.

It was like a 15 minute drive from where i was. So i started falling asleep with my head on his back and arms wrapped around him.

The next thing i know im waking up in marcus bed and him with a water bucket whipping off my face. He smiled at me. "I have a question. Who did this?" He asked

"Erica." I said hesitantly. "Okay well i want you to know you aren't going back to that house later I'm taking you to your house im gonna walk in with you, you're gonna grab your stuff and we will leave okay?"he said. I smiled at him. I then got confidence out if no where. I reached up and grabed his face and kissed him.

Suprisingly he kissed back i tangled my fingers in his hair. He then slowly kicked his shoes off while not breaking the kiss and climbing on top of me. Things slowly started to get more heated. He then pulled away. "I love you." He said passionately. He said.

"I love you too, marcus." I said smiling i kiseed him again until max walked in.

"Hey dumb ass is she awa-" she then saw me and him. " YAY MY SHIP HAS SAILED HOLY FUCK!! GINNY IT HAPPENED!" she screamed.

"IT DID?!" She screamed and walked in. "OH MY GOD FINALLY!!!"  she screamed.

"Oh do you want me and the girls to beat the living fuck out of erica for you?" She asked with a smirk.

"honestly yeah fuck it." I said. Completley forgetting marcus on top of me.

He then coughed to get our attention.

"Oh shit right. um. Continue." Max said locking the door, shutting it."

I laughed. He then rolled off of me.

"Heyyyy, i wasent done." I said crossing my arms and fake pouting.

"You'll get over it. Now. LAY DOWN" he screamed the last part. I just started cracking up laughing. I am finally for once happy. And not worried about my step sister.