The Station

"I heard there was a special place"

Wilbur yawned as he looked at the tracks of the station that he's been seeing for years. It was boring there nothing much to do. He started to pat on the floor in a rhythmic beat.

"Its soooooooo boring here" Wilbur groans.

He just wanted to do something.  He was tired of talking to Schaltt and Mexican Dream all the time. Wilbur started to fiddle with the blue he had gotten during the war. It seemed to calm him down. He was just bored to death.  He had nothing to do. He was sick of play Solitaire. Then he started to laugh and yes it wasn't a laugh of happiness of a laugh of sadness. It was a laugh of insanity. He just wanted to leave this place. 

 "Phuuhuhuhuhu, I'll get you out" 

 Wilbur looks around. He knew he hadn't heard this voice before.

"Maybe it's just my imagination, it's not real" 

"I am real" assured the voice. 

"Then who are you"  Wilbur questions. 

 "I'm Monokuma and I can get you out of here" 

"There's a catch isn't there?" Wilbur mumbled but loud enough for Monokuma to hear.

"So your a smart one huh, and yes" Monokuma exclaimed.

"What is it" Wilbur asked 

"You'll be in a killing game" 

Wilbur paused for a moment before smiling .

"Finally, something exciting!". Wilbur finally had something to do. Something that he's never done before. 

"Sooooo you coming"

"Of course but I need to say good bye"

Monokuma somehow looked confused but nodded.

"SEE YOU NEVER FU*KERS!"