𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Mulai dari awal

He sighed, shaking his head and letting a laugh escape his perfect pink lips. He took his glasses off, setting them on the dresser. He locked the door and started to unzip his pants. 

Walking closer to (Y/N), he placed his large hand on her thigh, caressing the soft skin. A moan erupted out of her, causing his light blue eyes to darken. 

"Fine then baby," he whispered as he took his shirt and pants off, only clad in black boxers, "Since you asked so politely."

Placing his lips on her neck, he gave it a light suck. He left a dark hickey, now wanting to decorate her neck with his marks. 

His large hands trailed to her's, entwining them. She moaned at his touch, turning her head to give him more space. 

Coloring her neck, he slid his boxers off, jacking himself off a bit. A little pre-cum oozed out, he groaned, and he then went to (Y/N)'s breasts.

Cupping them, squeezing them, licking them, (Y/N) was in so much pleasure. She hadn't remembered the last time she got laid, more like she had only sucked a few people here and there. The rather meek detective let her body be controlled by the white haired male. 

He unclipped her bra off, throwing it to the side, and he pinched her buds playfully. A loud moan escaped her throat as she put her hands above her, trying to restrain herself. 

"Satoru~..." she moaned, "Fuck me..."

"What's the magic word, baby?"

"Please...?"

"Was that a question or an answer?" he chuckled, lining his cock up to her entrance.

"Answer... question..." (Y/N) pouted, "Just fuck me daddy!"

"There's the magic word."

Placing the head of his cock inside of her, she instantly jolted. There was no way a head that size was already that big. 

The bedsheets were being crumpled in (Y/N)'s hands as she moved; Satoru groaned as he gripped (Y/N)'s hips, trying to slowly insert his length inside of her.

"Just a little more baby," he said as he was now halfway in, "You can take it... daddy's cock is almost inside of you."

After a few more pushes, Satoru's cock was fully inserted. He began to breathe hard as he entwined his hands with her's again.

"I'll start slow first baby, don't worry." he kissed her forehead, and she nodded in reply. She closed her eyes and let him go to work.

Satoru fucked (Y/N) slowly, his cock slid in and out of her wet folds. His tip kept hitting her sweet spot, causing her to arch her back. Realizing that he had been attacking that one spot, he lifted her leg and pulled it over his shoulder, hitting it in a much more accessible and deeper position.

She came within seconds; Satoru felt the hot liquid coat his cock, and he came as well. His cock twitched, and the cum instantly squirted out. He snapped his hips forward, grinding and deepening his cock as he came.

But he was far from over.

The rest of the night was unbothered, and the mysterious white haired man and the (H/C) haired woman probably went at least three more rounds until they fell on top of each other.

The following morning, (Y/N) woke up and instantly threw up in the nearest bathroom. She felt horrible and sick, but it soon washed over her that this was no ordinary hangover. 

Going back inside of the bedroom, she realized it was empty with nothing but her clothes. She forgot that the previous night, her co-worker invited her to her house for a small party, which ended up (Y/N) getting half drunk and having sex with some stranger.

But she palmed her tummy as she slipped her underwear on, having a very bad feeling about what happened.

She hummed as she bit her lip, looking down at herself as she put her clothes on. 

Suddenly, the door opened, and it was her co-worker, Rei.

"(Y/N)-chan," Rei walked over, sitting on the bed beside her, "Are you okay? I was wondering where you went last night..."

"Rei-san," (Y/N) mumbled, "I-I need a favor..."

"What is it?"

"Can you take me to the nearest drug store, please?"

It was from that day on forward, with her co-worker Rei by her side, that (Y/N) found out she was pregnant.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐎𝐇... 𝐈'𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓