Two Year Surprise - Part One

*Huge Time Skip* A Year Later
Veronica's POV

I can't believe Jughead and I have been together for two years now. The kids are getting bigger. It's really starting to make me sad. Camila has started school and Camdyn will start in a year. I honestly can't believe it. Neither can Jughead. Although, Cheryl and Toni are enjoying their time with their baby. They had a baby girl who is now almost a year old, and they named her Skylar. They are already talking about having another one. 

Betty had started to come around again. She's hurt me many, many times in the past, but I still for some reason give her a chance. Although this time she seems like she's actually grown up. Sometimes I do get nervous. I can tell she does too because she's trying not to hurt me or get on my bad side again. But they had a little boy, he's a year and a half now almost two, and they named him Ethan. She's pregnant again and is three months along. If I'm being honest her and Sweet Pea do make a great couple. 

You know seeing everybody's babies, and everybody being pregnant makes me want to have more kids as well. I mean, there is nothing wrong with that I would love to have more kids it's just that I'm scared I might lose the baby again. But a guess risk is a risk. It's sadly a risk I'm willing to make. I'd most likely put both my life and the baby's life in danger. 

Right now I'm hanging out with Cheryl, Toni, and Betty. They're way more skeptical about her than I am. I'm just a forgiving person and no matter how many times it has hurt me I just have to forgive. Very rarely have I not forgiven someone. Jughead is an example. Anyway, all three of them have their babies here. Well, there are only two. And I have my toddler. Camila is in school right now. The day is almost over so Jughead went to go went pick her up. I'm smiling with the other while holding Ethan and making sure my kid doesn't break anything. He's four he has so much energy. 

"So, what have you been up to, Veronica," Betty asked.

"Well, Jughead has started a new job that pays more money, I've finally brought my business here with me in Riverdale, and we're looking for a bigger house in town," I told them.

"So you two aren't having any more kids?" Cheryl asked.

"Why are you the only one who asks that? We've never talked about having more. I mean, the two we have are practically in school." I told her.

"Oh, come on. We know you've thought about it," 

"I won't lie, I have. I honestly would like another kid or two. But we're just so busy right now looking for a bigger house." I said.

"You should still talk to him about it. I mean, if you really want more kids to talk to him and figure out when a good time is." Betty said. I nodded.

We just had more conversations for about an hour after that. What stopped us was a knock at the door. I knew it was Jughead because it was 3 o'clock and he had dropped me off here. I went to answer the door. It was him. We put Camdyn in back with Camila. I stopped him before he got into the car.

"Jug," he looked back at me. "Can we talk for a minute?"

"Yeah, what about?" He asked, shutting the car door. I sighed and smiled. "What did you four talk about in there?"

"They only brought our kids being in school, us moving, having more kids, our jobs, when you're going to propose-" He cut me off.

"Hold up," He said. I stopped. "Having more kids?" He asked. I nodded. "Us?"

"What? Do you not want more?" I asked him.

"No, I'm not saying that at all. I just thought that with struggles in the past you would be more cautious." He said. I nodded.

"I am. I've actually been thinking about it more. If I'm being honest I miss having small babies." We both smiled. "Our kids are starting school, Jug."

"And if we have more those will also start school," He said.

"Are you saying you don't want more?"

"No. No. That's not what I'm saying. What I am thinking though is wouldn't you like you're kids to finally have parents that are together permanently?" He asked.

"Here, how about this?" He started. "We can leave the kids here and I'll take you out to dinner."

"Dinner? For what?" I asked.

"Maybe us being together for two years. I already have a place picked out. All we have to do is go home, change, and I will take us there."

"It better not be fancy."

"It's not... maybe a little. But it's not too fancy. It's casual." I sighed.

"Okay,"

"Good because I already made reservations," I just smiled.