⤷ 16| ST MUNGO'S HOSPITAL FOR MAGICAL MALADIES AND INJURIES

Start from the beginning

Fred fell back into his chair with his hands over his face. Juniper moved towards him and hugged him tightly. George and Ginny got up, walked swiftly over to their mother and hugged her. Ron gave a very shaky laugh and downed the rest of his hot chocolate in one.

"Breakfast," Sirius muttered, jumping to his feet. "Breakfast for — let's see — eight . . . bacon and eggs, I think, and some tea, and toast —"

Both Harry and June helped over to the stove to help. They did not want to intrude on the Weasleys' happiness. Plus, June was afraid Sirius would accidentally put the kitchen on fire while making bacon and eggs.

"You all right?" Sirius asked her quietly, glancing at her.

"Yeah," June said, rubbing her forehead. "Just tired. I've been awake for almost twenty-four hours now."

"You didn't sleep before Harry got his vision?" Sirius questioned.

"No, I had Head Girl duties," June yawned. "When I came back, I heard Ron's shouts for Harry to wake up."

"You should get some sleep," Sirius muttered, gently nudging her towards the stairs. "I'll save you some breakfast."

"I think I will," June said, nodding. "See you later."

She climbed the stairs all the way towards Regulus' bedroom. Realizing she hadn't got her trunk or pajamas for that matter, she opened his closet, took one of his shirts and exchanged her robes for that. Then, she fell down on her bed and the moment her head touched the pillow, she was already fast asleep.

☆ ☆ ☆

By the time June woke up, it was already midday. She sat up and saw that her trunk had arrived from Hogwarts. She quickly pulled on some fresh underwear, a pair of jeans before taking a black shirt from her father's closet and pulling it on, tucking it into her pants. She then slipped into her boots and grabbed her wand before descending the stairs to the kitchen.

"Junior!" Nymphadora exclaimed happily, jumping up from where she had been sitting and engulfing June in a tight hug. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too, Dora," June said, hugging her adoptive sister back.

"Hello, Junie," another voice piped up and June pulled back to see Timothée standing in the doorway. She grinned and threw herself into his open arms. He picked her up and twirled her around before putting her back down. "It's good to see you in one piece."

"Ditto," June said, smiling at him before sliding onto the seat next to Harry. "How are you, cousin? Got some sleep?"

"Yeah," Harry said vaguely.

"Well, I'm off again," Timothée said, glancing at his watch. "My break's almost over."

Just like Fleur, he worked at Gringotts.

"Will I see you tonight?" June asked him and he nodded.

"Yes, we have lots of catching up to do."

"I'm looking forward to it."

Timothée left and Juniper and the others quickly ate lunch before Mad-Eye and Nymphadora accompanied the group towards St Mungo's. Nymphadora was questioning Harry about his vision as they sat onto the train that brought them towards the center of the city. June saw next to Sirius and was quickly catching him up on what had happened at Hogwarts. For a moment, she hesitated telling him about Dumbledore's Army, but then she had to remind herself that this was Sirius and he was most likely going to encourage them to continue.