chapter 24: saturday

Start from the beginning

Where are we suppose to go first? Should i ask her? But....aish!

"Y/N where do you wanna go first?" I asked her looking at the road but i didn't get an answer and it kinda annoys me.

"Y/N! Y/N!" I shouted and looked at her to see her wearing earphones.

"Aish...this girl YAHHH!" i shouted and took the earphones with my free hand.

"Hey! Give it back now!" She yelled at me

"I keep on calling you earlier but you didn't listen tsk..." I replied and focused on the road before i bump onto anything.

After the silent ride we finally reached their destination which was the arcade.

"Hey we're here" i said and went out of the car not minding her

"Wow such a gentelmen" she said sarcastically...

Y/N's POV

Does this guy even know the word Gentlemen? Tsk... Who does he think he is?

"Let's go" Jay grabbed my hand and dragged me inside of the arcade.

"Yey! The arcade!" You exclaimed looking around, it's been a while since your last time in the arcade.

"You look like a child that didn't saw an arcade before" Jay said and went inside looking around whether where to play first.

"Let's play basketball! Who ever loose have to buy lunch!" You exclaimed

"Um...sure then it's a deal" Jay smirked at me thinking he'll win

"Don't put you're hope's high Y/N..." He added i just rolled my eyes at his arrogance. So annoying!

We put some tokens in and the timer started the ball went to our direction and we started playing...

I looked over at Jay and he already has so many points while i still have 10, gotta play harder then.
We keep on playing until the timer made a stop and didn't drop any ball anymore i looked at Jay to see him smirking at his score, while i stared at his perfect side profile. His pointed nose, lips, pretty, eyes his birthmark, and the sharp jawline...wait, why am i thinking about him? Ahh! What's gotten onto me.

"Y/N i know I'm handsome but I'll melt if you stare at me like that" he said arrogantly and i came back to my senses

"Eww! Jay don't be so arrogant i wasn't looking at you i was looking at that! The bear i was looking at it but you blocked the view" i said pointing at the stuff bear at his back it was just a normal sized stuff bear it's colored purple and has a little heart on it's nose..it was cute.

"Tsk... You ain't good at lying , come on let's play more then we'll go to the photobooth" Jay said and went to search for more games to play.

After that we separated cause we wanna play at our own likings and taste of games. He went to the section where you can play guns, while i went to the claw machine wanting to add something to my plushie collection.

"Okay so what should i get?" I mumble scanning the claw machine there's a lot of toys, chocolates, and candies inside but only one caught my attention.
The stuff bear that was similar to the one i spotted a while ago, the purple bear.

I inserted a coin inside and played eager to get the bear but to my luck i failed. I tried again and again but still no use it's already been the 4th time. I also tried shaking the machine but still no use, i guess it doesn't wanna come with me.

"Aigoo! How could i get this!?" I said and leaned my forehead closer to the screen and keep a look at the bear i really want it.

I sigh and just left and went to the photo booth and sat at the chair waiting for Jay to finish.

"Where the heck did that guy go now?" I asked and took my phone out being bored already i just played game's.

Jay's POV

I went to the section where you can play guns after a round i stoped and looked for Y/N and i saw her trying to get the stuff bear that she saw earlier.

It's already her 4th try and she still didn't succeed she touched her forehead on the screen and stared at it for a while and whined. She look's like a child that's really eager to get the toy.

I find it adorable to be honest. She sigh and went to the photo booth and sat down at the chair near by.

I went to the claw machine and inserted a coin and tried playing. I could see that luck is on my side cause it was so easy i wonder how she didn't manage to get it hahaha, i started walking to the booth sections snd saw her playing with her phone.

"Hey Y/N!" I said getting her attention. She looked up at me and shut her phone, i then shoved the teddy onto her face i could see her getting annoyed at the moment.

"Yahh! You're so rude you know! Why do you keep on—" she cut off her own words as she notice what i gave her, the bear that she adores. She stared at it for a while then looked at me.

"Did you get this?" She asked and looked at me waiting for me to answer ger question.

"Yeah... I saw you trying to get it earlier, so let's take a picture so we could proceed" i said changing the topic and she nodded standing up from her seat. We went to the booth and took some pictures.

3rd person's POV

"Jay! Let's go to the restaurant I'm already hungry" You said standing up from you're seat and walking towards the exit.

"Jay! Aren't you coming?" You added only to hear a groan from the boy.

"Coming! Are you really that hungry!?" Jay asked you

You just nodded at him and dragged him to the nearest restaurant.

~

"What's you're order?" Jay asked scanning the menu.

"I wanna have this and some water" you said pointing at the menu (A/n: i just really don't know what food to put :))

"I'll also take this, this, this, and some juice will be good thank you" Jay said also pointing at the menu and thanking the waiter that's writing our order on the paper

"You're orders will be served in 20 minutes" the waiter said and walked out.