She entered the bathroom while humming a song. That day was a tiring day so she needed a shower to relax herself. As soon as she entered the bathroom, she felt something under her right foot. She removed her foot from that spot and looked down. It was a big, black spider. She looked around the bathroom and there were spiders and spider webs everywhere. Terror washed over her, raising the fine hairs on the back of her neck. She stood there frozen for a few seconds until she ran out of the bathroom with a loud scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! JISUNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!"

Jisung stood up from his seat and looked at a terrified Soojin running towards him. "What happened?", he asked. Soojin was now behind Jisung holding his shoulders tightly and eyes were closed. She just pointed at the bathroom. "Spiders", she said in fear.

She opened her eyes when she heard Jisung's laugh.

"Why are you laughing?", Soojin said angrily.

"Come with me." Jisung started walking towards the bathroom and Soojin being confused just followed him.

Jisung picked up a spider from the bathroom floor and showed it to her. "So you are telling me you are scared of plastic spiders?!?!" Jisung then bursted into laughter.

"Huh? That means-" Her eyes widened and she gasped.

"Did you like this prank?", Jisung said with a smirk. Soojin was furious. She slapped him on his arm.

"Did you just hit me?", Jisung raised his eyebrows.

"Hmm I did. So what?", Soojin said narrowing his eyes.

"Ok!", Jisung said with a mischievous smile and threw the spider he was holding at her. Soojin started to jump and shout. Jisung just laughed and left the bathroom.

"Best of luck in cleaning the bathroom!!!"

"AHHHHH PARK JISUNG!!!!"

★★★★ ★★★★ ★★★★

After dinner Jisung was studying on his laptop in the living room. He went to his room to bring something which he had forgotten. And when he came back and opened his laptop, he jumped out of his seat with shock and fear. His heart was beating fast. There was a big picture of a cockroach on his laptop screen and he absolutely hate cockroaches. After thinking for a few seconds, he understood who did it.

"OH MY GOD KIM SOOJINNNN!!!"

☆.......★.......☆......★.......☆.......★

Next day, Soojin got back from university. She went straight to the kitchen and opened the fridge and took out a packet of oreo as she was feeling very hungry. She opened the packet and put one biscuit inside her mouth. She just chewed it twice before spitting it out. Because instead of cream, the biscuit had toothpaste.

"Ahh Jisung not my oreo."

•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•

It was Sunday. Jisung went to the bathroom. It was shampoo day for him. He recently bought an expensive shampoo and was going to use it for the first time. He started shampooing his hair while humming to One Direction's songs. He turned on the shower waiting for the water to hit his head and then his body but nothing came out. He was just standing in the bathroom for the water to come out but it never did. He couldn't even open his eyes. He started to mentally curse the person who did it.

"FUCK YOU KIM SOOJIN!!!!!"

And there was Soojin in her room. Her face was buried in a pillow as she laughed as much as she could. She won't let him win this prank competition.

♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫

Monday.

Neo Seoul University.

"So you guys pranked each other all week?!?!", Aeri asked with wide eyes.

Soojin nodded after putting one spoon of soup in her mouth.

"So who won?", Ningning asked in curiosity.

"We don't know. The competition didn't end I guess. But I'm not giving in."

"So you two are a prankster couple now!!!!", Minjeong exclaimed. Everybody clapped their hands and laughed while Soojin just shook her head.

 Everybody clapped their hands and laughed while Soojin just shook her head

Do you guys prank your friends and family???

Finally chapter 10😌✌🏻

Thank you~