TXT

▪︎ TXT’s comeback was garnering some serious attention

Their much highly anticipated comeback has finally got its revelation date

Their much highly anticipated comeback has finally got its revelation date. TXT officially announced on April 30 that the group would make a return by releasing their second full-length album. The same will get its release on May 31 at 6 p.m. KST. The name of the group’s album is The Chaos Chapter: FREEZE. OSEN, a news outlet from South Korea, reported about their new album’s working on April 22. Moreover, they, for the record, had worked with renowned producers.

The news about their comeback got a confirmation from Big Hit Music. The agency said about TXT making a comeback in late May. The official social media platforms of the group also announced their return. The upcoming album is the first release in the Korean language for the group since the dropping of Minisode 1: Blue Hour’s third Extended Play in October 2020.

It is one of the groups to date the highest-charting album in the US by making a debut on the Billboard 200 chart at number 25. In May 2020, the sophomore Extended Play, The Dream Chapter: Eternity, wrapped their Dream Chapter trilogy. The trilogy’s first two instalments got their release in 2019. The Dream Chapter: Star was their debut mini-album, and The Dream Chapter: Music were their studio album.

Report collected by:: -eunxlattaeeej-