Dedication

Prayers to Mahavishnu and Goddess Mahalakshmi, who live in their abode known as Vaikuntha, prayers to Brahmadeva and Goddess Saraswati, who live in Satyaloka, prayers to Lord Mahadev and Mata Parvati who live in Kailsa mountains, to Ksheera Sagara, to Anantashesha, to Lord Indra and other gods like Dharma,Vayu and Ashwinikumars, to Goddess Bhudevi and Goddess Vindhyavaasini, to Queen Yagnaseni, the manifestation of 5 goddesses, to Pandavas who forever loved Yagnaseni, to Lord Krishna and his beloved wife Rukmini, to Mata Kunti and Queen Saubali (Gandhari) who were both devoted to their duties, to Hidimba, the demoness wife of Bheema, whose sacrifices for victory of her husband is unparalleled, to Valandhara who was the princess of Kashi kingdom, to Devika, the 2nd wife of Pandava Yudhisthira, to Karenumati and Vijaya, the wives of Nakul and Sahadev respectively, to King Dhritarashtra, who got priviledge to hear about Kurukshetra, Mahabharat war and glories of Lord Krishna through his charioteer and finally went to heaven, to Abhimanyu, the valiant son of Arjun and Subhadra, to Upapandavas, the sons of the Pandavas and Yagnaseni, to Arjun's wife Subhadra, to Lord Balaram, the manifestation of Anantashesha, to wife of Abhimanyu, named Uttara, to Vyasa Maharishi, who wrote Mahabharata, to Virata, king of Matsyadesh who was ally of Pandavas and to King Pandu who was husband of two women Madri and Pritha(Kunti).