I didn't expect to get a response but after a minute when I was going to walk out the door my phone dinged, a text back from Gabby.

G: What do you mean when I get up? I've been up, I'm actually out getting my hair done right now lol

Y/N: Really, well I guess the boys just will be wondering where I am when they wake up.

G: Um, they're out too. They went to go see someone.

Y/N: Okay, why was I not notified about this?

G: Well Gaege told us you probably pretty tired from being out all day yesterday, so we let you sleep.

Y/N: Okay, but I mean, a note would've been nice.

G: Look on the fridge.

I looked on the fridge. Of course, there was a note on it. How did I not see that when I was getting my water bottle?

Y/N: ohhhhhhh

G: I think somehow, you get a bit dumber everyday lol

Y/N: Shut up lmao. I'll talk to you later.

G: Okay love you bestie.

Y/N: Love you too.

It felt nice to say I love you to someone. I mean I can't say it to anyone else, but nevermind that.

I walked out of the door and walked to one of the parks that Gaege showed me yesterday. I was only gonna go on a 30 minute walk. So I started walking around the park. I felt good that I was actually exercising like I wanted to. After a little while I was starting to feel weaker, I had been walking for at least 45 minutes. But I was feeling too good to stop, I kept going. I was starting to feel even weaker like I couldn't walk anymore, at that point I had to have been out for an hour and a half. I started to walk home but it was getting harder to breathe. I was thinking about how I wanted to push harder and that I was disappointing myself by stopping but I couldn't help it. Every step I took made it hard to breathe. After what felt like forever of walking I finally got in the house. The moment I stepped in I tried to walk to the couch but I fell to the ground, but still trying to crawl to the couch while also trying to breathe. I stopped and was now just sitting in a ball. I backed myself up until my back hit the wall. I was now completely hyperventilating while crying. I knew what was happening, I was having another panic attack. I was starting to think that I was disappointing everyone and that I couldn't fix myself no matter what I tried to do, thinking this just made me cry more, making a bit harder to breathe. I needed someone to help me. Just then the front door opened and someone ran up to me.

(Gabby's POV)

I walked in the door expecting no one to be there, but when I walked in I saw Y/N on the floor hyperventilating and crying. I knew she was having another one of her panic attacks. I ran over to her trying to comfort her. "My head feels like it's vibrating." I just barely hear Y/N say. I tried to ask her what happened but she wasn't answering. I didn't want to push her to talk about it but I could really help better if I knew what was wrong. I asked one more time and she was hesitant but then she spoke, "It's just comments on Instagram and stuff.". I was surprised by her answer. Y/N had been doing YouTube and had been on many platforms for a long time, and if there was one thing I knew she was good at it was ignoring people that were fucking up her head. But I didn't think about it, because if that was what was wrong with her I needed to help her. I got her up and lead her to the couch. "Y/N you've never been upset because of any haters, and you don't need to start. I don't want you to work yourself up to the point where you're having panic attacks over dumbasses on the internet. Those people don't even really know you, the only person who knows you better than, me of course, is you." I said in effort to make her feel better. She laughed at my comment. "I understand. Maybe I just overreacted." She says smiling. She asked me not to tell the boys what happened. For her own safety I told her that I wouldn't tell them about this panic attack but I would I asked her if she wanted to watch On My Block (my favorite show btw) to make her feel better. I guess from the panic attack she was a little sweaty, so she went to her bathroom the wash off. I want my best friend to take care of herself, which meant not letting anyone get in the way of her feeling good.