Back to school

It was finally morning. I woke up with a jolt and quickly wore Lily's spare uniform. Now, we are in the common room, giving my children to Minnie.

"Oh c'mon," I said. These kids were hugging my feet, they didn't want to go.

"No! I wanna stay hereeee!" James Sirius Potter whined.

"I'll meet you guys later though," I said.

"No!" Lily Luna said with a pout.

The others were watching with amusement, I look to them with a pleading look.

James cleared his throat before saying, "You kids can spend your time with Minnie and look at her office and stuff...."

"Noooooo"

"Um Moony will give you chocolate if you do!" Sirius said.

Dad's head snapped towards him, "W-what?"

"Oh c'mon Moony, it's just chocolate!"

"I-"

The kids then rushed to him and ask, "You have chocolate?"

"I-"

"Well, of course he does! He has his own personal stash!" James piped in.

"Yup! It's upstairssssss," Sirius chorused. Both earning a glare from dad.

The kids then ran upstairs to the boys dormitory, giddy smiles on their faces.

"I hate you," Remus huffed and follow after them.

"Let's go to the Great Hall before the kids come back!" Marlene said.

"Marlene!" Lily scolded.

"What? I'm hungry," she said before walking out of the portrait, the others following close.

They were sitting together in the Great Hall, people eyeing them suspiciously at the new girl. Remus soon joined in. While eating some toast, a platinum-blonde boy came towards us.

"Hey, new girl right?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"You look cute," he commented, smirking. He then introduced himself, "Malfoy. Lucius Malfoy."

I felt like I was about to puke. The others were sniggering.

"Erm, I'm.....Y/n Pot- no Lup- no umm"

"Sorrow-" Sirius blurted out.

"Stone," James finished.

I look at them and silently nodded, "Y/n Sorrowstone- wait what?"

"The point is....she's taken!"

"Yeah, look at the ring!" Sirius exclaim, pointing at it.

"Stop bringing up the ring, Sirius!" I hissed.

"I can't help it! I'm so proud!" Sirius defended.

"And it's really beautiful!" Lily piped up, looking up from her book.

"Just- just go," I sighed, face-palming.

Lucius shrugged and went back to the table muttering words like, "Weird."

"Great going guys"

"Bleh! I met his son y'know....a bully too! Bullies your son, James, Lily"

"WHAT?"

"I know right.....he has an obsession with him.....so weird," I shudder.

Now, we walked out of the Great Hall and went to our first class, Potions. At least, it won't be with Snape....oh god! It's with Slughorn!

@wolfsbanepottah

(420 words)

[Published on: 3 May, 2021]

A/N: Hullo guys! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!