"You and Jennie."

Lisa looks away which immediately made Jongin grin. "Nothing."

"Nothing, huh? How did your dinners go?"

Lisa's head snaps straight to Jongin's direction with her eyes wide open. "W-What?"

He grins. "Don't deny, not even one try. Me and noona saw you having a dinner in that restaurant down town probably two days ago. And I know it's not just coincidence because you're the only one that drove a car."

Lisa knows she can't lie to him, not when he caught her red handed. She sighs. "To truthfully answer your question. There's nothing going on between us and yeah, we had dinner for three consecutive days."

Jongin raises an eyebrow at that. "Oh? And you didn't tell me? Lisa..."

Lisa pouts. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hide it from you, really. It just so happen it kept slipping off my mind plus we had been trying to have you for dinner with us."

It's always fun to pull a conscience card on Lisa. He grins. "Nah, was just teasing you. But serious question, you think she swings both ways?"

Lisa shrugs, now taking a sit near her bag while waiting for Jongin to finish. "I have no clue."

"Why won't you ask?"

"Because it's awkward?"

"Uh, as far as I could recall.. you're a master of finding answers without really asking them the direct question. What has gotten you so rusty?"

She chugs on her water bottle before sighing. "I don't know."

Jongin then sit right in front of Lisa and grabs his bottle. "Got it bad?"

"Too early to say so."

"Testing waters then?"

"Probably."

He sips from his bottle and stares at the mirror, his eyes are looking at Jennie's reflection who's still talking to Seulgi and Taemin before he looks back at Lisa. "Be careful bud."

Lisa tilts her head, the sudden change of tone in Jongin's voice is very evident. "For?"

"For the possibility of breaking your heart. Until she says she swings both ways then always assume she's straight."

Honestly, Jongin heard rumors about Jennie and an alumnus but he hasn't proven it yet. As much as he wants to tell Lisa about it, he can't. He isn't the person who bad mouth others and also, it's just a rumor. He'll be on stand by though just in case.

"I know." Lisa's eyes travel straight to Jennie's figure.

"You like her huh?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe? Why?"

"I know I am attracted to her but at the same time, this could be my conscience talking."

"Conscience? Huh?"

"You remember that story I told you about my biggest regret when I was eight?"

"Who wouldn't? You kept rambling about it like a love sick puppy and a broken record."

Lisa grabs Jongin's face towel and literally throws it straight to his face, he was able to catch it though and had to grin. "Whatever but yes that."

"What's up with it?"

"She's Jane."

It took a minute of silence and blinking before Jongin caught on and had to stop himself from screaming. "Are you freaking serious?!" He whispers loudly, body leaning forward.