Shoot me

Buffy gets knocked back into the wall and Glory smirks, turning to the rest of the friends who are being held back by her henchmen. She stalks over to Giles and puts a gun in his hand. She holds a knife to Sarah's throat.
     "Go on, pick one. Shoot her or the witch."
     "What?"
     "Shoot the woman you love or the possible mother of your child."
     "What?" Buffy blurts, earning a slap across the face from one of Glory's henchmen.
     "Giles, just shoot me," Sarah says.
     "Shut up," Glory says, pressing the knife harder into her throat. "Shoot one, or I kill both."
     Giles stops and stares at Willow, who is trembling.
     "Five," Glory starts to count down. "Four... Three... Two-"
     BANG.
     There is a ringing in everyone's ears then they hear Glory's laugh. Loud and dark.
     "He really did it."
     They all stare between Willow and Sarah, confused as to who he shot. Time seemed to move in slow motion. Sarah slides down against glory, screaming. Sirens blare around them and everyone scatters. Glory and her henchmen are gone. Buffy runs to Dawn, Xander runs to Anya and Giles runs to Sarah. Willow begins to walk away but is soon stopped.
    "Willow," Giles says, looking up at her.
    "Yes?"
    "Come here."
    Willow walks over to him and Sarah, crouching down next to him. Giles hesitates before hugging her.
    "Are you alright?" He asks.
    "Mhm," she says, not letting go.
    "This is a really sweet moment, but my foot has a hole in it and I would like to go to the hospital," Sarah says.
    Giles scoops her up bridal style, like she weighs nothing and they all make their way to the hospital.
     "How did Glory know and we didn't?" Buffy asks.
    "Isn't it obvious?" Spike speaks up.
    "What?"
    "Ben. Who works at the hospital. Ben is Glory. Glory is Ben."
    "Are you saying that Glory and Ben may be working together?" Giles asks.
    "No, they are the same person."
    "Oh, so Glory must be Ben...do you think they're working together?"
    "Are you stoned?"
    "What?"
     "Nevermind, she must have put a spell on you or...something."
     "Giles," Willow says, running into the room.
     "Yes?"
     "Giles," she smiles, laughing excitedly, emerging from a hospital room.
    "What?" He chuckles softly.
    "Can we go see Sarah? Is she out of surgery?"
    "Yeah, I suppose she would be now," he says, looking at his watch.
    Willow grabs Giles's hand, pulling him out of the chair and speeding down the hall.
    "Willow, what is going on with you?" Giles asks as they get to Sarah's room.
    "Hey," Sarah smiles and Giles kisses her.
    "How are you feeling?" He asks.
    "My foot hurts, but they said I'll be fine. I even get my own wheelchair," she laughs, nudging him we with her elbow.
    "I'm sorry, my love," he says, pulling up a chair.
    "Okay, but in happier news," Willow says, getting their attention. "I'm pregnant!"
    Giles lets out a hearty laugh, jumping up and hugging Willow. "Really?"
    "Yeah, I just talked to a doctor."
    "How are you feeling? Do you need anything?"
    "I feel good, Giles. It's weird knowing that I'm carrying your child...beyond weird, actually, but other than that I feel amazing."
    "If you need anything, ever, just tell me and I'll get it for you."
    "When do you want to tell people? The doctor said we should wait until twenty weeks just in case I do lose the baby."
    "We can tell Buffy and our close friends, but nobody else until then."
    "How far along are you?" Sarah asks.
    "A month. The doctor said everything attached right away. They said that in two weeks we can get ultrasound photos."
    "Giles, would you like to tell Willow what we talked about?" Sarah asks.
    Giles turns back to Willow, "we want you to be the baby's godmother."
    "Really?" Willow gasps, hugging him.
    "Really," he chuckles.