Moving in

Eren POV

"MIKASA HURRY UP LAZY ASS!" I shouted in the house "Eren don't shout please" mam asked from the kitchen "Sorry" I said as I saw Mikasa coming down the stairs "coming, coming jeez!" Mikasa said We both said bye to our mam and walked out of the house to go to college to so we can move in "I hope my roommate isn't an asshole" I said driving out of the driveway "mhm.. same" Mikasa said looking out the window

At the campus

"Ugh let's go" I said getting out of the car "mhm ok" Mikasa mumbled I locked the car and me and Mikasa went to get our keys for our dorms "Ok we'll meet back at the car in 10-15 minutes ok?" "Ok" Mikasa said walking off. I walked up the stairs to get to my dorm "annndd~... 297! here" 'should I knock? Might as well' I knocked and I heard a bang and someone opened the door "...." "You!" we both said at the same time "No I'm getting a different dorm" I say turning around "I would like that but theirs no more dorms left" Jean said "I hate you" I said pushing past Jean to get to see what shit hole I'll be living in. When I seen the room it looked CLEAN!?" "It's clean!?" I said "Duh why wouldn't it!?" Jean asked closing the door "I've always been really messy it high school" "People change you idiot" Jean said going over to sit on his bed "Ugh I have to go and bring my shit up" I say going to open the door and leave "want me to help?" Jean asked looking at me "If you want?" "Ok" Jean said getting up and putting on his shoes. We both went to my and met with Mikasa "Hey Ere- why is he here..." Mikasa asked "he's my roommate" I said opening the boot of the car "Hi Mikasa" Jean said "you still look like a horse face" Mikasa said going to grab some of her stuff "thanks"

A few hours later I got all my stuff in mine and Jeans dorm and put most of it away. I got a shower and went straight to bed but went I went out of the bathroom after Jean looked at me weird but I just ignored him. When I woke up I saw Jean in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee "morning" Jean said "mhm" I'm not a morning person it looks like Jean isn't as well, At least it's a Saturday and classes doesn't start for a week or 2 I don't know. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and got a cup of coffee "How long have you been up?" I asked leaning against and counter "10-15 minutes I think" Jean said bending over the counter with his elbows on the counter, he wasn't wearing a shirt but he was wearing some baggy trousers that was holding one by a thread he also had a abs which made him look hot as fuck and his hair was messy.

Jean's POV

I woke up to see Eren fast asleep from on the bed across from mine 'might as well get up and do something' I got put and made myself a cup of coffee, 15 minutes later Eren woke up "morning" I said getting his attention "mhm" He mumbled getting up and getting a cup of coffee. I was staring at my cup of coffee and looked at Eren for a second, he was leaning up against the counter, wasn't wearing a shirt and some sweat pants that basically looked like they where about to fall off if he moved, and his hair in a messy bun and he had abs not a big deal. "So~" Eren said trying to start a conversation "So~ what?" I asked annoying him "Shut up horse face" Eren said "So how is Mikasa?" I asked "Jean stop trying to hit on my sister she has a girlfriend" Eren said getting my attention "she has a girlfriend?" I asked "yes now stop" Eren said getting annoyed "I'm not like my high school self I like guys anyways" I said really getting Eren's attention "Your gay?!" Eren shouted "jeez don't shut there's other people in the building you idiot and yes I'm gay" I said still tired "All the years you bullied me for been gay your gay as well" Eren said putting his cup of coffee down and walking over to his bed "so are you dating anyone?" I asked "No but I have an ex his name was Levi you should now him" Eren said putting a shirt on "Levi... Wait Levi Ackerman?!" I shouted standing up putting my coffee down "yep fuckin cheater that's what he is" Eren mumbled loud enough that I could hear "Sorry he's a player" "why are you saying sorry? It not like your related to him" Eren said looking up at me "well... he's my step brother..." I looked down at Eren with his mouth wide open in shock " since when...since when have you too been step brothers?" "The last 2-3 years why?" I said and asked "oh it's ok I dated him the last year of high school I don't have to beat the shit out of you" Eren said "What was that!?-" I shouted out but stopped, Eren looked up at me "S-sorry force of habit" I said looking down in embarrassment thinking Eren thinks I haven't changed I heard Eren get off the bed, I was to embarrassed to look put 2 seconds later Eren lifted my chin up "...I- Jean I've wanted to tell you this in high school but I was to embarrassed to..." "W-what is it?" I-I like you I've liked you ever since 3rd year" Eren blurted out "I-I've like you too since 4th year...." Eren was leaning in to kiss me but then we heard a knock at the door "fuck.." I whispered under my breath but of course Eren heard it and peeked me on the lips and then he went to open the door "Hey Mikasa what's up?" Eren asked "nothing much it's just that my roommate keeps flirting with me" Mikasa said as Eren invited her in. Mikasa noticed me standing in the middle of the room with a bright red face "Eren what did you do to him?" Mikasa asked "nothing...much" Eren said before walking up to me and kissed me again and I snapped out of it "Fuck you Eren" I said "Fuck you too" Eren said "enemies to lovers I love it" Mikasa said "Mikasa shut up" Eren said sitting on his bed I walked over to my bed and layed on my stomach with my arms under my pillow with my head facing the wall. 10 minutes later I was half asleep and I heard Mikasa leaving then Eren jumped on me "OW" I shouted Eren giggles "Did that actually hurt?" "No" I answered Eren and I looked into each other's eyes, Eren on top, and me under him.