"Alan, Jones." He nodded and started to walk out the room. The soldiers finally got a good look at the teen. It looked kind of like cub? It couldn't be, cub wasn't tall, or muscular. Mr. Jones pointedly coughed and they all looked back. She was holding the bowl of peppermints. They all declined but she gave a knowing look towards the teen and threw him one anyway. He did slightly smile as he caught it and popped it into his mouth. They turned and walked back out the door and down a few dozen stairs to a metal door. The agent rapped on the door in quick succession with pauses every few knocks. They guessed it was a code.

"Alex my boy! There you are! If you hadn't shown up in a few I was going to find Ms. Jones and give her a piece of my mind. I have few things for you that I think you will quite enjoy." A fat man filled the door way before walking back into the room with them all on his heels. He nodded to K-unit before saluting. "Hello soldiers." he picked up a box and brought it over to the boy who now had a name, Alex.

"Hello Smithers. What have you got for me?" Alex was smirking now as he looked into the box.

The man explained each item as he picked them out of the box. "Dart pen. Click the back and the dart will release. 10 foot range and they will put a grown man out for 15 minutes. Watch." he pointed to the buttons on the digital timepiece. "This one changes the watch into a smoke bomb, this one is a flash bang grenade, this one makes it explode. These two change the time. These are more earrings, you know what they do." even as he said that, Alex took them and put them in his ears. "The yo-yo has some up grades and can now hold enough weight to use for repelling or climbing, not like you need rope for climbing but if someone else does. And a book." Alex nodded with each item and put them into a bag that was on the counter.

"What's the book doing?" Eagle asked.

"Nothing Eagle." Alex said as he turned around. "It's for reading. Thanks Smithers." He left once again, this time heading back up to the car park. "What's yours?"

"What?" Snake asked, not catching his meaning.

"What car did you take? We're taking it to my house so I can get my stuff."

"Oh, we're in the last one on the third row." Wolf replied, pulling out his keys. A while later they were pulling up to a house in Chelsea and Alex jumped out and were quickly followed by the four men. He ran inside and quickly packed his uniform from SAS, his gadgets, a picture of him and Sabina, Tom, and Jack. He put that one face down not wanting to see the face of his dead guardian but he knew he would want it later if he stayed for long, as well as his phone. Looking down he saw he had 47 messages from Tom and 3 missed calls from Sabina. He smiled as he scrolled through the messages. Tom had moved to Italy with Jerry. That was good. He texted that he was alright. He quickly called Sabina, he probably wouldn't have time to attend SAS.

Bold is Alex. Underlined is Sabina

Ring, ring, ring, rin..

Hello?

Hi Sabina. It's Alex.

Alex? Are you okay? You've been gone for so long? Are you hurt? Have you texted Tom? Do they know that you're okay?"

Yes, I'm fine. No, I'm not hurt. Yes Tom knows I'm okay. I have to go, but I'll stay safe. I'm going back to the SAS with my past unit. I'll be fine there. Please stay safe. Bye.

Bye Alex. Stay safe, don't let them be mean to you. Alright. Bye.

He hung up a moment later and could practically hear the frown in her voice But she knew that he was okay. He grabbed his stuff and threw his phone into the bag before running down the stairs. K-unit was scattered around the house. Eagle was at the table eating an apple, Fox was standing awkwardly in a doorway, Wolf was leaning on a counter while twirling a kitchen knife in his hands, and Snake was looking at pictures on a shelf in the living room.